12

Chapter 12

    ——I'm not interested in being a child's bodyguard.

    As Chanyuan Shier said so, he took out a stack of banknotes from his chest, which was stuffed into his clothes by the lady who just passed by, and a business card was attached with it.

    Zenyuan Shier didn't even look at the business card, and threw it directly into the trash can, but the banknotes were folded up and put into his pocket.

    The combination of good skin, sluggish look, dangerous sense of mystery, excellent figure and male aesthetics that most people in East Asia have in Zenyuan makes Zenyuan even more attractive.

    But unlike the youngsters who still need to be sharpened, he is a fully mature weapon. Just sitting here is enough to frighten the people around him, so that no one dares to step forward to disturb him.

    In this way, the bar was divided into an absolutely still area. The man knocked on the table, ordered a glass of Old Fashioned, and then turned to look at her.

    "You really dare to come here."

    He smiled: "You have become more courageous." The

    neon lights shone on his face, and his small pupils showed that he was extremely aggressive. After all, he is still a simple-minded young man, but the person in front of him has been walking on a dark path for many years, becoming powerful, deep, dangerous, and uncontrollable.

    Luye Lian lowered his eyes, as if he was thinking about whether it was worth bringing such a wolf into the room, and also seemed to be considering the words: "With you here, what should Lian worry about?"

    "You can say that to everyone." Zenyuan Shier sneered, "I am no longer the brat I used to be, and I won't be like a dog just because of your few words..."

    She raised her head and looked at the corner of his mouth The scar in the pink eyes is full of pity and soft apology: "I'm sorry."

    The scar on the corner of the mouth has been around for some years, and it is not as soft as it used to be, but has become light and hard.

    She rested her fingers on it with gentle strength, as if she was caressing, and her fingertips were cold, reminding Chanyuan Shier of the sailor's house in front of the tea room.

    After washing his hands, he lifts the curtain and walks in. The girl who is studying the tea ceremony will smile at him and hand him a cup of tea.

    Sometimes it’s matcha, sometimes it’s sencha, and there are some snacks that come with it. She never treats a cripple who has no magic power with contempt, but sits beside him, looks at him with reverence, and calls He is "adult".

    Even though it would cause more trouble, Zenyuan Shier still walked in again and again, looking for his ridiculous self-esteem.

    She withdrew her hand, and at this moment, Zenyuan Shier felt that she wanted to take away that memory, his self-esteem in his youth, and his only bones.

    This made him subconsciously grab her wrist.

    The meaning of the action of persuasion at this time is self-evident. Realizing that he had compromised so easily, the man looked up at her unwillingly.