13

Chapter 13

    The sun is covered by dark clouds, like a girl covered with tulle, but the tea room in the courtyard is not as shadowy as people think, but with bamboo curtains rolled up, it looks clear and beautiful.

    The children slept together on the carpet, the puppy pillow and the ice cream doll were held in the arms of two children, one big and one small, and the bandaged one lay a book of plants by his hand, as if he fell asleep halfway through caught.

    Shi'er in the Chanyuan fell asleep on the recliner, and the spacious sofa was occupied by Gojo Wu. Even Tianhe Tyrant and Liuyanzi looked gentle after falling asleep.

    In the quiet and warm afternoon, Xia Youjie was the only one who couldn't sleep.

    He really ate a bit too much today and needed a walk to digest his food, but this is someone else's house, he can't walk around without permission, so he just sat here and waited for the master to come back.

    The owner of the tea room was on the phone on the porch at this time, and the light rain hit the empty pond, like a stone falling into the abyss, making a muffled echo.

    "I saw what you auctioned."

    The young man on the other side of the phone breathed vainly, and coughed lightly twice, because he wanted to suppress the desire to cough, when he spoke again, his voice was a little hoarse: "Why? What happened?"

    Rei Kano was followed by members of the Kamo family, and his questioning was obviously superfluous, but Kamo Kenche liked to do this kind of thing, listening to her slowly tell the ins and outs of things, as if he was not alone The person who spied on her everywhere, but her frank friend, the lover who could make her talk to him endlessly.

    "So now there are a few more brothers in the family?"

    She used vague words to exchange for her vague responses, just like husband and wife discussing family matters together, she would smile gently and say what he wanted to hear : "Yes, Lian always doesn't know how to get along with children."

    "One middle school, one elementary school, the younger one is about the age of kindergarten, right? Don't worry too much, they can play by themselves."

    Maybe it's really about to die, Kamo Kenche has been recalling his past recently, recalling his short life: "Just like when I was a child, didn't Lian always leave the three of us aside and let us get along with each other? Lu Yelian was silent for

    a while, and then heard him ask: "Why don't you use my money? Those things have been kept at home for so long, and it is a pity to give them away because of this." 

    "However, it is time to cherish it They are in the hands of people." Lu Yelian lowered his eyes, and tapped his fingers lightly on the window sill: "It would be a pity to keep them from seeing the sun like Lian."

     "Treasure?" Kamo Kenche laughed and coughed heavily: " What if the next successor is an ignorant bastard who sets fire to everything I cherish and love?" The     boy's voice was gloomy and crazy, like a weapon in a dark room: "I always feel...something, alive When it is time to hide it, so that it will not see the light of day, even if it is dead, it should be taken into the grave."