6

Chapter 6

    There was a cool breeze, and the wind chimes under the eaves were jingling. Rei Luye was flipping through the materials while giving an introduction. The voice was soothing and soothing, like gentle running water. The two children yawned at the same time.

    They were pulled up in a daze, and then sank into the soft cotton, and she heard her say, "Go to sleep."

    When she woke up again, she had changed into her kimono, her hair was tied up, and she was standing in the courtyard and talk to the servant.

    The sunlight stretched her shadow very long, and Edogawa looked at it with his face in his hands, as if he had seen many such afternoons.

    Year after year, a leisurely and pleasant afternoon.

    The door of the next room was opened, and the little brother went to look for her. Edogawa blinked in disorder, and also got up from the bed.

    When they approached, Luye Lian was arranging moving with her servants, and when she heard footsteps, she turned her head and smiled at them: "There are glazed confectionery in the refrigerator, do you want to have a taste?"

    "Yes!" Abu took her arm coquettishly, "Sister, accompany me."

    "Okay." Lu Yerei looked at the servant, "Move the deer in the yard to Master Kamo, and apologize for me. There are too many moving matters, so I can't come to the door Thank you, please forgive me."

    There are so many things to do, and it means eating snacks with them.

    Edogawa bent his eyes at random steps, and dragged Kano Rei forward briskly. Dazai Osamu was currently short-legged and refused to run, so he could only follow far behind.

    Lu Yelian looked back, Xiao Douding lowered his head with a cold face, wondering what he was thinking again.

    "Go slowly."

    She patted Edogawa Ranpo's hand lightly, stopped and waited for Osamu Dazai, and when he came to her side, she bent down and reached out to him, "Would you like to hold hands?"

    He looked up With a glance, he clenched her fingers silently.

    Edogawa Ranpo's glazed confectionary is double sweet with lychees wrapped in it, and Dazai Osamu's is slightly clearer. The two of them were told to cut their hair just after enjoying their snacks.

    "No!"

    Edogawa shook his head vigorously, covering his head in Luanbo: "No, no, no."

    Dazai Osamu also pursed his lips: "No."

    Kano Ren looked at the hairstyles of the two: "Are you sure? To the teacher and classmates Your first impression is very important."

    Edogawa Ranpo tilted his head: "I think my current hairstyle is very good!"

    Osamu Dazai touched the bangs that covered his left eye: "I like this." "Okay, then I won't cut it." Lu Yelian smiled, "The next step is to measure the size and use it to make new clothes for you. The outer material is not as comfortable     as