5

Chapter 5

    In May, the cherry blossoms that can be seen everywhere are replaced by layers of green leaves, and Kyoto has come to a new green period.

    It has been two days since Shikano Rei returned to Kyoto. After burying his mother yesterday, Kamo called her out today.

    He likes to walk around in Kyoto, but he doesn't like to be in the company of others, so he unabashedly exercised his privileges, enjoying the scenery for himself in this season when there are many tourists.

    Xifang Temple, also known as Moss Temple, is home to 120 kinds of mosses. In the courtyard and beside the path, the moss grows around the soil like a carpet. The insects are accompanied by the ticking of running water, like a natural musical instrument, light and soothing.

    "Why are you going to study in Tokyo all of a sudden?"

    The person who asked the question was the eldest son of the Kamo family, Kenche Kamo. He was in poor health, and there was always a hint of weakness between his brows and eyes, and he spoke slowly, appearing gentle and gentle.     He stopped and looked at Luye

    Lian: "I don't intend to stop you, I'm just curious, are you going to take care of God     ?  

   " I chewed this word twice in my heart, "Since this is the case, it is enough to send someone to tell you that you have just buried your mother, you should rest at home, there is no need to come here specially."    

 Lu Yelian brushed his shoulders for him The fallen leaves: "Instead of sitting at home, it's better to relax with the adults." The     young man smiled, a little blood appeared on his pale face, "Probably I won't live long."    

 Lu Yeren frowned slightly, Kamo Kenche He smiled again: "I know it's not very respectful to say such things in the temple, but I can't care so much about the death of a person."   

  Lu Yelian looked up at him, and just about to speak, Kamo Kenche tapped him with a fan Her forehead: "Don't talk, I don't want to hear it now."

     He then walked forward: "The family is selecting a suitable child to succeed me. It's not bad to have a talent, but I don't know if it came from the concubine. What's your temper, will it make things difficult for you?"

    "The eucalyptus you planted in my yard hasn't bloomed yet, and the persimmons you planted five years ago happened to be sweet this year. Will you enjoy the paintings and tea sets in my collection with that child..."

    "Every time Thinking of this, I can't always be at peace."

    He stopped again, his eyebrows were curved, clear and elegant, and he looked so radiant that no one else would have guessed what he was talking about.

    "Shouldn't I just burn it all? I can't have it, and I can't give it to others."

    She still lowered her head, the shadow of the tree darkened her side face, and the shadow appeared soft on her body.

    Kamo Kenche looked at it for a while, then moved his fingers slightly: "I told you not to speak, and you really stopped talking. If you are so obedient, what should you do if that child is naughty and asks you to do something excessive?" What about it?"