14

Chapter 14

    When the younger brothers came down, two DKs were sitting in the living room playing games. They were taller than their peers, and it would be uncomfortable to bend their legs when they were too long, so Gojo Satoru sat cross-legged on the sofa, Xia Youjie was The guest, who was a little more disciplined than him, sat casually.

    The teenagers held the handles, with their elbows resting on their knees, and the tendons between their wrists were bulging. Even if they were just playing games, the strength they showed was too strong, which made the three-year-old Xiaodouding subconsciously hide behind his brother.

    Osamu Dazai glanced at Megumin Zenin behind him, pursed his lips tightly, and Edogawa Ranpo, who just vowed to take joint action to drive away the big devil, went straight to the refrigerator at this moment, found Strawberry Parfait from inside, and then Sit at the dining table and enjoy yourself.

    Osamu Dazai: "..."

    "Hey, brat." Because just after beating the boss, Gojo Satoru's words were filled with excitement and joy, as if he completely forgot that he made others cry ten minutes ago: "Bring a cup here."

    Edogawa blinked his eyes in Luanbo, without turning his head: "No more." What

    he had in front of him was the last five cups! There isn't even a glass in the fridge!

    "?"

    Wujo Wu tilted his head and shouted at the top of his voice, "Pity!"

    The girl he called was on the phone in the study on the second floor, when he suddenly heard Wujo Wu's shout, the gardener on the other end of the phone was stunned: " Did I bother you?"

    "..." Lu Yelian covered the receiver, stood in the corridor and looked down, there was a row of desserts in front of Luanbu, looking up at her with a guilty look, his green eyes blinked Blink, it's no different from a coquettish kitten.

    Lu Yelian laughed, and looked sideways at Gojo Satoru. With just one glance, the boy looked at the TV again with a displeased face, muttering in his mouth, it can be guessed that it was not a good thing.

    "The family may keep pets in the future."

    Lu Yelian returned to the study and closed the door gently: "I don't know much about this, please mark the plants that are harmful to pets." "Understood

    ."

    The garden designer took notes, and then asked: "The yard at home is so large, do you think about having a small vegetable garden? This is very popular recently. While being self-sufficient, it can also allow children to work together and experience the feeling of labor."

    The garden designer paused and said: "The main reason is that the requirements of the young masters cannot be realized, so I designed a small vegetable garden as a substitute and compensation."

    Lu Yelian opened the notebook to receive the designer's plan, and he marked the right side as 'customer Request area', which is the request written by the younger brothers in crooked handwriting.