15

Chapter 15

    After school, only the street lights were still on at Teiko Middle School. Edogawa sat cross-legged on the edge of the training ground, staring at the glass ball, and coquettishly said in a drawn-out tone: "Heizi just come to our house to play, I can I'll give you Dazai's crabs and Xiaohui's carrots." As

    he spoke, he gestured a little: "Eat more carrots to grow taller."

    Heizi Zheya looked at him helplessly while practicing dribbling: "It's already I’ve said it, I have something to do this weekend.”

    “What’s the matter?”

    “I’m going to visit a shrine.”

    “That’s not working!” Edogawa Ranpo wanted to say something, but suddenly tilted his head: “Someone is here.

    Hei Zizhe also went to open the door. The person who came was a tall young man with short dark blue hair and looked very calm and domineering .

    But after the door was opened by "air" strangely, the boy screamed, squatted down and hugged his head.

    "Ah, there really are ghosts! Mr. Ghost, I was wrong... I will never be late again..." The

    boy began to confess his crimes to Mr. Ghost, and Heizi Tetsuya who was standing in front of him: "..."

    "Said Wake up, because I can’t see Heizi, there are indeed rumors that there are ghosts playing in the training room, but will any idiot really believe it?”

    Edogawa looked over in confusion: “Let’s act.” The

    strange boy realized that it was not far away . There was still a person standing there, and he looked at the empty back, still feeling the coolness behind, and hurried to Edogawa Ranpo: "That... the person who is still playing in the training room after school is you ?"

    Edogawa shook his head in disorder, pointing at Tetsuya Kuroko standing at the door, "It's him."

    Ten

    minutes later, the difficult part of self-introduction finally passed.

    The boy who came over was named Aomine Daiki, and he was the main candidate for the basketball club. To Kuroko Tetsuya, this person in front of him was a genius among geniuses, an unattainable existence.

    But Aomine Daiki was unexpectedly easy to get along with, and even played basketball with him for a while, and he didn't laugh at him because he was nervous and embarrassing, but taught him to shoot again and again.

    After the training, a few teenagers sat together, and Edogawa looked at Aomine Daiki in random steps: "Ada."

    Aomine Daiki was taken aback by the shout: "Huh?"

    "Are you going to visit my house this weekend?"

    ...Is this kind of invitation made when we first met?

    Aomine Daiki looked at Edogawa Ranpo. The black-haired boy had random messy hair, his eyes were squinted, and he held a transparent glass ball in his hand. His tone and demeanor were too childish, like a little brother , It can't be aroused any resentment.