38: End

Chapter 38

    In the afternoon, the three teenagers were sitting together in the reading corner. Edogawa Ranbu picked up the book next to him, squinted his eyes and read: "Kamo Kenche is walking in the solemn temple of Kyoto, surrounded by tourists..."

    No matter what How many times have I watched it, Oda Sakunosuke still thinks his ability to see things without opening his eyes is amazing, Edogawa Ranpo stopped after reading this, dragging his tone like a child: "Wrong, wrong , There are never any tourists when that guy takes his sister out to play, and even the amusement park has to be cleared."

    "What do you care about these details." Osamu Dazai yawned and huddled on the cushion like a kitten, "I can't write It’s good to look like that.” The

    two quarreled again because of this, since they left my sister’s sight, they were like runaway wild horses, as long as they met, they would quarrel endlessly over all kinds of trivial matters.

    The new writer and caretaker of the Kano family, Oda Sakunosuke, closed the book out of habit, with a calm expression on his face. Edogawa Ranpo, who was about the same age as him, looked more like a child than Dazai Osamu. Take force, at this time Dazai Osamu will call him:

    "Oda Saku!"

    Just like summoning Shenlong, Mr. Oda, a retired killer, has become Dazai Osamu's powerful foreign aid, Edogawa Ranpo shouted unfairly, and then Calling Chuya Nakahara, the children made a lot of noise until it was time to see her.

    I see my sister once every two days on average. The eldest child Edogawa Ranpo adapts well to this. He likes to be sticky, but he also likes a free-range life. Fukuroe went to kindergarten and has something he likes. Zhongyuan Nakaya is gradually being cultivated by Kudo Shinichi towards his Watson, but the only one who is dissatisfied is Dazai Osamu. 

    In his opinion, there are too few interesting things in this world, and he doesn't think that his own "life" is meaningful. From the time she took her back and accepted her from the bottom of his heart, their life has become tied together. 

    At such a time, he could suddenly understand what she said to him at that time.

     Believing that you have lost the ability to be happy, so try to make another person happy.

    She thought so, and Osamu Dazai thought the same way now. Xiao Douding, who was still in elementary school, thought that he could no longer be happy, so he set his sights on her, expecting her to laugh.

    "Did sister raise squirrels?"

    Ranpo Edogawa was attracted by the little squirrel on the window sill, and played a game of catching squirrels with Nakahara Nakaya. Fukuroi sat in her arms and showed her the painting he drew yesterday. Osamu Dazai looked at her for a while, and asked, "Are you happy?"

    Rei Kano looked down at him. Since living with Mr. Oda, Dazai has gradually become more cheerful, and now he will be open -minded. ask such a question.

    "I'm very happy."

    She was telling the truth, but this happiness was not for the recovered squirrel. Osamu Dazai turned his head to see that two brats, Edogawa Ranpo and Nakahara Nakaya, were catching the poor squirrel. The squirrel was being tortured desperately, but her face was calm, as if she hadn't noticed, she lowered her head and coaxed Fu Heihui: "Xiaohui is awesome."