39: If Line

Chapter 39 The if line

    On the stage, the black-haired boy was in a straight suit, and his slender fingers looked like flying notes, flying between the keys. This was Rachmaninov's "Third Piano Concerto". Feili - this is the most famous young musician, Fu Heihui.

    After it was over, the boy stood in the center of the spotlight, his water-colored green eyes slightly bent, and looked towards the audience.

    Dressed in a Songhe kimono, with a white jade fan and hairpin inserted obliquely, the years are particularly partial to beauties, and in the blink of an eye for more than ten years, she is still the same as when she was a girl.

    This is his sister, the moon at the tip of his heart.

    She will never be absent from the random playing of the electronic piano, to the carefully selected graduation song, and his playing.

    "Why don't you change your clothes?"

    My sister raised her hand to straighten his neckline, her breath was right in front of him, she was defenseless, she didn't know what kind of eyes her younger brother was looking at her.

    The elder sister's body is all hidden under the kimono, except for her neck. Such a seductive skin is frankly exposed, and people can't take their eyes off it.

    Fu Heihui stared at him for a long time, until she tidied him up, then she looked away: "Go back and change." After going back and changing his

    clothes, his sister will make tea for him.

    The older sister is nostalgic and loves everything in Kyoto. Fu Heihui is also a nostalgic person. He likes everything related to her sister, especially her tea.

    Shi Er loved white tea. At that time, he was still young, so he could only look at his father in the tea room and talk to his sister in name. His father looked at his sister in a strange way. He saw everyone differently from him. I don’t know why. For some reason, Fu Heihui always wanted a cup too.

    "You are still young." My sister would put her hand on his head and gently hand him a glass of juice: "You can't drink tea yet."

    Now that he has grown up, since he was fifteen years old, he has also had The qualification to drink tea may be due to her childhood obsession. Fu Heihui also likes white tea the most, especially the half-year-old white tea, which is carefully stored by her, full of heart, neither strong nor weak, and the taste is just right.

    She took his hand, smiled at him, and said in a coaxing tone, "I'm going back."

    Sometimes I really wonder if my sister did it on purpose, otherwise why would a casual movement, a casual smile, not Will it always make him fascinated and fascinated?

    Fu Heihui restrained the desire to hold back, and nodded coldly. He didn't want to declare his heart as he imagined, and then become a thorn in the side of that person, a thorn in his flesh.

    Uncle Xia You said that you can't speak ill of others behind their backs, otherwise, bad luck will happen.

    On the way back, they ran into a young man in a sand-colored windbreaker. He was talking with his friends, with a tender and gentle smile on his face. He looked gentle and gentle.