29

Chapter 29

    In summer, the cherry blossom trees were no longer pink. The boy sat on the cushion and fell asleep, while the blue-haired little man ran towards him with a basketball in his arms.

    "Ranpo!" Kuroko Tetsuya had a rare look of obvious joy on his face. He sat down next to Edogawa Ranpo, his hands holding the basketball were trembling.

    "You've become the main choice." Edogawa Ranpo still squinted his eyes, and his voice was lazily like a cat basking in the sun: "Congratulations."

    "What about you?" Aomine Daiki also sat down and brought With a smile: "I feel that Ranpo is also very talented..."

    "No, no!" Edogawa Ranpo shook his head suddenly: "Although things like basketball can be understood at a glance, they are still not interested."

    "But Luanbu has been working hard." Hei Zizhe also leaned on him: "I have been training with me all this time, since I love basketball so much, even if I don't have talent, just keep going, this is what Luanbu used to encourage me, put it in the Isn’t your body just right?”

    “The reason why I train with you is because I want to observe you!” The

    love of basketball was just to invite Aomine Daihui to come to the house at the time, and the lies that were casually told have not been exposed until now.

    What a fool.

    Ranpo Edogawa smiled and took out potato chips from his bag, and changed the subject: "It just so happens that my brother's final exams are over and his grades are very good. Come to our house to attend the celebration banquet, and it's also to celebrate that Kuroko became the main candidate. Well!"

    After this period of time, the teenagers have already figured out a set of rules: get along with Edogawa indiscriminately, and whatever he says is right.

    So the two teenagers nodded in unison, Edogawa Ranpo didn't feel complacent at all, and with potato chips in his mouth, he said in a commanding tone, "Then call everyone here, during the summer vacation, Ranpo will go back to Kyoto with my sister Oh."

    **

    Although the test score is perfect, Dazai Osamu's overall quality was marked red by the teacher, because this guy doesn't make friends at school, and he doesn't want to integrate into the group. The teacher wrote a long letter and suggested that the parents take him to see a psychiatrist. .

    The letter was taken away by Xiao Douding with a cold face: "Don't listen to other people's words." The

    younger brother likes hugging more and more, and the time spent on her body after the holiday has doubled, and he likes to read books in her arms. Watching him throw the letter into the trash can, he sighed softly, and nodded his nose: "You can't treat other people's feelings like this." "Oh."

     Osamu   Dazai nodded: "Then I will put it away next time."

The carrots of the sea urchins had sprouted, and Fu Heisher took him to take pictures of the carrot sprouts. The father and son squatted together in the small vegetable garden every day, and their relationship grew a lot.