10

Chapter 10

    Teidan Elementary School, Osamu Dazai, who was going to school on the first day, was a little uncomfortable with the eyes of his classmates.

    "Call me if you don't feel comfortable,"

    she told him before going to school.

    Osamu Dazai looked down at the mobile phone in his pocket, and was stopped by someone just as he walked out of the classroom.

    The black-haired primary school student standing in front of him had a twitching expression, put his hands in his pockets, and said in a proud tone: "You are covered with bandages, but there is no blood, so the wound below is healed..."

    "Go straight to me Watching." Osamu Dazai interrupted him, "Just to say this kind of thing?"

    "My name is Kudo Shinichi."

    Kudo Shinichi raised his chin, maintaining his little fart expression: "Excuse me, is my reasoning correct? Is it?"

    Osamu Dazai didn't want to talk to this person at all, he picked up his phone and pressed the dial button.

    The line is busy over there.

    He waited for a while, then called again, but the line was still busy.

    It's been two full minutes.

    At this time, who has she been on the phone for so long?

    Dazai Osamu continued to compete with each other while looking at Kudo Shinichi.

    "Wrong."

    Seeing Kudo Shinichi's stunned look, he raised his lips: "Don't put your curiosity on me, Mr. Detective, a low-level elementary school student."

    **

    Edogawa who has school experience Ranpo was a little better than Osamu Dazai, and he changed into the school uniform smoothly, and he didn't feel uncomfortable with the eyes of others.

    However, on Teiko University's campus...

    he got lost.

    Edogawa looked around in random steps, suddenly his eyes lit up, and he ran over to the basketball club.

    "Hi!" He hugged Kuroko Tetsuya's shoulder, "It seems that you are very interested in basketball."

    Hei Zizhe was also taken aback, and turned to look at this inexplicably familiar person.

    He had already changed into Teiko's school uniform, his hair seemed to be trimmed casually by himself, his eyes were squinted, and he held potato chips and wave soda in his hand. He looked very childish, and people would subconsciously forgive his offense.

    Hei Zizhe also asked him: "How do you know?"

    "Because you have no hope at all, but you are still standing here."