21

Chapter 21

    00 "It's brutal enough." Jiarui smoked a cigarette, with his left hand resting on the railing, "Did you take gunpowder? That guy."

    Gojo Satoru seemed to have sensed it, and looked up.

    The pupils of the sky behind the boy's sunglasses are as clear as the sky, his cheeks are juvenile, and his expression is very childish. It is absolutely impossible to imagine that this guy is stepping on a bloody head.

    He smiled pitifully at Lu Ye, and made a slight comparison.

    It's like showing off your achievements to your playmates:

    Look, I won.

    Lu Yelian nodded, indicating that he saw it, so the young man smiled even more, turned his head and continued to show off his power to the defeated generals.

    She looked away, took out her mobile phone from her pocket and called her brothers.

    The call was connected quickly, but there was no one talking, Lu Yelian smiled: "The phone was on silent just now, and I didn't receive your call. It's my fault. Don't be angry, okay?"

    She always admits mistakes like this Simply, the tone was calm and gentle, so that people could no longer make use of it, Edogawa

    Luanbu snorted softly: "I'm not angry." Lu Yerei turned and walked into the room, and gently closed the door: "Have you had breakfast?"

    " No." Edogawa Ranpo seemed to want to engrave the words of grievance on his face: "I don't want to sleep, I don't want to go to school, I don't want to eat..."

    "Hmm..." Lu Ye smiled, his words were full of indulgence "Then what do you want to do with Ranpo?"

    There was silence for a few seconds, and there were a few children's muttering voices in the receiver. Rei Kano waited quietly. After a while, Edogawa Ranpo, relying on his age, Dominance wins big and takes back the mic again.

    "I want to hang out with Heizi, I want to see him become the main candidate, I want to eat sweet cakes, I want thick snacks, I want to read comics..." The

    boy's voice was light and bright, like a bird singing on a branch in the sun.

    "I want my sister to come back." He said.

    **

    When the only spectator leaves, the stage loses its meaning.

    Kamo Xianche suddenly stopped still, and directly suffered the attack of the curse spirit. Immediately afterwards, a long knife pierced Xia Youjie's right arm. If Xia Youjie hadn't been prepared, this knife would definitely kill his entire arm cut it out.

    madman.

    Who the hell said he was in poor health.

    Xia Youjie frowned, and just as he was about to seriously return the wound, he saw the young man spread his hands and smiled at him: "You have won."