31

Chapter 31

    After dinner, it was time to go home. Kenji Kamo seemed to be particularly resistant to going back to his own home, staring at Rei Kano helplessly, as if he wanted to speak but dared not, and The child who dared to peek in the rain before was completely different.

    After an afternoon of getting along, Nakahara Nakaya has already regarded him as a new friend, and now he is also looking at his sister eagerly, Dazai Osamu blinked, and did not refuse, Edogawa Ranpo smiled, and offered to let him Staying overnight, so Kenji Kamo stayed at home like this.

    This stay lasted for three days, and Gojo Satoru had to deal with the affairs of Gojo's family, so most of the time, Xia Youjie stayed at Luye's house, and Kamo Xianche used the excuse of visiting his younger brother to come over from time to time, and the two always bumped into each other.

    Unlike Zenyuan Naoya, who is not interested in tea, and Wujo Satoru, who has his own set of codes of conduct, this strange civilian has an ordinary personality and his hobbies are not unique. Find a way to send him away.

    When the two were sitting opposite each other, the tea room of Lu Ye's house was so elegant and everything he wanted, but once there were three people, Kamo Kenche realized that the place was so crowded that he couldn't even breathe freely.

    "Is there an amusement park in Kyoto?"

    Xia Youjie also couldn't understand the person behind him. There was no particular reason, it was just out of disgust for his rival, that's all. He was sure that Kamo Kenche couldn't understand him either, and the two of them tacitly hated each other, and in just a few days, they even omitted the steps of greeting each other when they met.

    The girl seemed to be unaware of this, and seemed to be purely indifferent. Hearing his question, she smiled at him: "Of course there are, but I have never been there. I don't know if it suits your heart."

    " Wouldn’t it be nice if the children liked it?” The

    black-haired boy was talking to her about things in Tokyo, Kamo Kenche knew all about them, how she got hurt, what time did the lights in Luye’s house turn off at night, and at noon? What ingredients - he knows everything.

    But he couldn't speak out, so he was isolated.

    There was an itching in the throat, and the fishy smell surged up, the blood had to burst through the lungs and be spit out by him, Kamo Kenche smiled, did not interrupt, and did not cough it out at this time.

    It would be too embarrassing to vomit blood at this time, as if she had to rely on illness to win her attention.

    He looked out of the window, the children were playing basketball in the yard, the sun was scorching, and the healthy boys could still smile brightly even though their heads were sweating.

    That was something he never had.

    Xiao Douding, who was sitting in the shade to enjoy the shade, looked over - this is Lian's only blood relative in this world, who loves the house and the cub, Kamo Kenche restrained the jealousy and killing intent in his heart, and smiled at him.