CHAPTER 40

Xifer

That day she gave me flowers.

That's the day all my memories came back.

All of it.

But you know what's weird?

I can't feel anything bad about her.

I want to get her back to my life, that was what I wanted when my memories cameback.

I thought she's just obsessed, that she doesn't love me.

But she admitted that she love me like I do.

I proposed to her.

She said yes.

I will now marry the woman I love.

''Brother ikakasal ka na bukas!'' Parang naiiyak pa na sabi ni kuya Xanriel.

We're here at the other mansion nasa kabila si Yaji since bawal kami magkita.

She's at our mansion yung mansion nila dad and mom and I'm here at my own mansion kung saan kami tumitira ni Yaji.

''Buti pa yung kapatid nyo ikakasal na.'' Sabi ni dad.

''Oo na!sya na!'' Kuya Xanriel said and rolled his eyes.

We just laughed lumabas naman na si kuya Xanriel kuya Kier was not here kakaalis nya lang din kanina.

''Congrats son.'' Dad said.

''Thank you dad.'' I said and smiled.

''You know what? I'm really happy that you're marrying Yaji.'' He said.

I smiled.

____

''Ang aga ah.'' Sabi ni nick.

Nakabihis na ako at nakaayos na we took pictures and videos, it's all done.

Pupunta na ako sa simbahan.

''Yes '' I said.

''Pinuntahan na nila Yaji'' Fie said, I nodded.

Sumakay na ako ng kotse I have a driver malamang.

Nang makarating kami sa simbahan bumaba na ako they keep taking pictures and videos.

The ninong,ninang, all of our relatives, all of them are here now nasa labas na rin ng simbahan ang mga bridesmaid at groomsmen andito na rin sila dad and kuya's they smiled at me.

I walk down the aisle at pumunta na sa harap.

Minutes later.

The piano and the violin start playing.

Nagsilakad na sila isa isa.

Until it's time for Yaji to walk.

As the door of the church open Yaji walk in.

She's holding a bouquet of red flowers.

She's so beautiful.

She's smiling to everyone.

Until nakaabot na sya sa gitna nang aisle kung saan andun si lolo Berting hinawakan nito ang kanyang kamay at naglakad na, Nang makarating na sila sa harap ko inabot ni lolo ang kamay ni Yaji, I smiled.

Pumunta na kami sa altar.

''You looked beautiful.'' I said.

''Thank you.'' She said and smiled.

The wedding started.

Until it's time for our I do.

Tumayo na kami.

''Xifer Lucas Fuentez do you take Yaji Vinah Trillez to be your wedded wife to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?'' He asked at itinutok ang mic sakin.

''I do.'' I said.

''Yaji Vinah Trillez do you take Xifer Lucas Fuentez to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage?do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?'' He asked Yaji at itinututok sa kanya ang mic.

''I do.'' She said.

Now it's time for the vows.

Sinenyasan na ng pari ang ring bearer.

Ibinigay ng pari ang mic kay Yaji.

''Xifer, the first time we meet was unexpected, I unexpectedly saw you at the mall when I just want to shop that's when our love story start hindi man makatotohanan pero gusto na agad kita, I did all the things to be with you to make you mine and now you will be officially mine.''

''Marupok na kung marupok oo marupok ako sayo.'' She said, I laughed with the visitors.

''But the one thing Im sure was I love you, I really love you, never have I ever think to unlove you, never have I think to gave up on you, because you know why? I know that it's just a problem that we can fight. I promise to you that I will love you with all my heart, I will love you like my whole world depends on you, I love you Xifer and I will always love you.'' She said while crying my tears also started to fall umiiyak na rin sila mama.

''In the name of God, I Yaji Vinah Trillez, take you, Xifer Lucas Fuentez to be my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love you and honor you in all the days of my life.'' She said at inilagay ang singsing sa daliri ko.

She gave the mic to the father.

Binigay ng pari ang mic sakin.

''Yaji you came to my life when I'm nearly giving up.'' Panimula ko at tumingin sa kanya .

''You came to my life in my hardest time and made me realized something, you made me realized that there is a beautiful thing in this world, you came, without me knowing that you're the one, we've been through a lot, noong nagkahiwalay tayo at iba pa, pero look we're here nagkabalikan and I know tayo talaga. That's just one, isa sa mga pagsubok na kinaharap natin.'' I said and looked at her with my teary eyes.

''I love you, I love you, I love you mahal na mahal kita and I can prove that to you everyday. Everyday. Thank you for being here, thank you for not giving up on me, thank you for everthing, I love you. You're my life and you will forever be, I promise to cherish you, love you, be kind to you, all of it, I promise to be the best husband and father to our future children. I love you.'' I said as I cry.

''In the name of God, I Xifer Lucas Fuentez, take you, Yaji Vinah Trillez to be my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part. I will love you and honor you in all the days of my life.'' I said at inilagay ang singsing sa daliri nya.

I gave the mic to the father.

''In the name of the holy spirit, I now solemnly declare you husband and wife. Let no one put assunder those that have been joined together today in the presence of almighty god.''

I smiled at Yaji she's wiping her tears.

''You may now kiss the bride.'' The father said.

I lift Yaji veil and kiss her.

Nagsigawan ang mga tao.

''I love you.'' I said.

''I love you too.'' She said and smiled.

The wedding ended.

Im thankful that Yaji was officially my wife, she's officially mine, I love her always, not a single second that I didn't.

She's now my wife and guess what?

She's pregnant.

She's also the mother of my child.

I'm thankful to have a wife like her.

_______________:)

blackverse_mx