3*

"Mn—" Yibo screws his eyes shut and groans when his back hits something hard, but it is quickly silenced by Xiao Zhan's lips moving insistently against his.

He grips Xiao Zhan's jacket, fighting to kiss back properly while he's being firmly pressed by chilly hands against the wall.

The more he wants to overpower Xiao Zhan with his own strength, the harder Xiao Zhan pushes back into him. It becomes a burning desire to compete, to play with Xiao Zhan's fire, until he feels the inside of his lips getting punctured by Xiao Zhan's sharp fangs.

"Hush.."

Yibo winces, his movements pausing right after the shock of tasting something metallic from his own fresh wound.

Blood quickly fills his mouth, and its sudden pinch on the tastebuds makes Yibo growl. He wants to spit all the viscous liquid out, but then Xiao Zhan grabs his jaw, a stern look on his face seeping through Yibo's blurry vision before the vampire leans in to drink all of it himself.

Yibo screws his eyes shut as Xiao Zhan starts to swipe his tongue across his bottom lip. He gets coaxed to open up wider, wandering and roaming his hands all over Yibo's body until he gathers Yibo's wrists with one hand, lifting them so that Yibo is rendered unable to touch him back.

Yibo feels Xiao Zhan trap him against the wall, and he curls his fingers in his palms, overwhelmed by the feeling of not being able to breathe well again as Xiao Zhan claims his mouth again.

He can feel the way Xiao Zhan takes his lower lip in between his teeth, the way Xiao Zhan sucks his blood out aggressively, and he can't help but moan at the slight pain and discomfort it brings.

Yibo breathes out through his nose and just stays limp, surrendering and closing his eyes, until the next thing he knows, Xiao Zhan is already licking across the wound.

Yibo senses himself stop bleeding, and Xiao Zhan immediately starts to kiss him hard again. He begins to conclude that Xiao Zhan absolutely enjoys that he's running out of breath.

As he makes a sharp inhale, Xiao Zhan's vice grip around his jaw slides down his neck, his thumb and index finger pressing into Yibo's veins, cruelly restricting blood flow until Yibo starts to feel his own heartbeat from there.

'Oh, Xiao Zhan actually likes hearing the pumping of blood,' Yibo thinks amidst his hazy thoughts.

He's a vampire after all.

Instead of getting alarmed though, Yibo's lips only dry up more in arousal, while Xiao Zhan presses harder, chuckling softly into their slow, open-mouthed kiss, as if he knows it's what Yibo craves, before then retrieving his hand, placing it over Yibo's hip instead.

"Sorry," Xiao Zhan finally talks in a whisper, his lips brushing lightly against Yibo's. Yibo suddenly wants to roll his eyes because it's obvious the apology is half-meant. "I hope I didn't scare you there, cub."

Yibo curses under his breath hearing Xiao Zhan's deep voice again, and he slowly opens his eyes, vision slightly blurred from squeezing his eyelids shut. "I'm fine," he replies, clenching his fists when Xiao Zhan brings them down in front of his chest, though he's still not letting go of Yibo. "Was it my heartbeat?" Yibo asks.

Xiao Zhan smiles sheepishly, nodding as he wanders his gaze down Yibo's lips. "You taste good. Thank you."

Yibo's chest rises and falls as he pants. "It's nothing," he breathes.

Xiao Zhan bites his lips as he presses himself against Yibo's chest, making Yibo look up at him in surprise.

Does Xiao Zhan want to go again?