special - wedding night 🔞

The music I put above says Xiao Zhan can absolutely "do this all day". 🤣🍿

* * * * *

"Was it true?" Xiao Zhan finally decides to ask. "The thing your Mom told me?"

Yibo pushes the door of their nuptial chamber closed. "What did Mom tell you, ge?"

"That they will stay outside celebrating until midnight.." Xiao Zhan trails off, his eyes already wandering down Yibo's body.

"Mm. Mom and Dad said it's for acquainting the two sides with each other," Yibo says, setting his hair extensions down on the table prepared for them before he turns to Xiao Zhan.

They both have only removed the wedding ornaments and coats, and they are still covered with several layers of clothes, but Xiao Zhan's mind is already drifting far into what he'll get to see if he just rips all of that off Yibo.

"Such a grave offense to undress your husband with only your gaze," Yibo remarks, clicking his tongue as he takes Xiao Zhan's hand. "Shouldn't you be actually doing it?" Yibo questions, brazenly leading Xiao Zhan's palm to his chest. "There's no reason to be shy, Zhan-ge."

Xiao Zhan raises an eyebrow at Yibo with an amused smile. "Am I feeling shy?"

"Mm. You don't have to hide it," Yibo teases.

Xiao Zhan holds Yibo's arm and waist before he steps forward. "Am I feeling shy?" he repeats, gaze narrowed while he backs Yibo up against the door.

"Yeah," Yibo retaliates, maintaining a challenging gaze at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan smiles with mirth, pinning Yibo into the hard surface. "I'd say it's rather feeling courteous, since we can't disturb their 'acquaintance party', right?"

"Ah, Ruling Vampire of Chongqing. So diplomatic," Yibo praises, smiling up at Xiao Zhan as he presses a finger against Xiao Zhan's lips. "Don't worry, gege. We have soundproofing spells," Yibo whispers.

Xiao Zhan draws in a breath at this, his irises darkening. "Oh?" Xiao Zhan questions, looking down at Yibo's clothes. "Why do I suddenly want to remove it?"

"Why are you asking me? Decide fast, Zhan-ge. I'm getting really impatient.." Yibo says, his voice heavy with desire as he swipes his thumb across Xiao Zhan's lower lip. "Does Zhan-ge really want to touch me or not?"

Xiao Zhan swallows hard, before he proceeds to feel up Yibo's belt against his fingers, pulling Yibo's body closer to him before sliding his palm to Yibo's back.

Xiao Zhan makes a sound and unclasps Yibo's belt in haste, causing it to fall down the floor with a clank.

"Hm, I think I'm not the impatient one," Yibo remarks, smirking up at Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan's brows furrow, and he presses his index finger up against Yibo's spine before grabbing Yibo's outermost layer by the collar.

"Who gave you the idea to choose the hardest ones to take off, hm?" Xiao Zhan questions, looking up at Yibo. "Did you purposefully want this to happen? Making me wait this much?"

Yibo pouts. "I'd say gege deserves it."

Xiao Zhan presses his tongue against his cheek. "You, brat."