9

When Sehun goes out of Yibo's house with his alpha as said alpha will fly back to China, Xiao Zhan decides to bring back the topic Yibo quickly changed earlier.

"I think I'll remember if you narrate what happened. Did we spend time together? Or did we just look at each other and go about with our day? And when? Where?"

Yibo looks up at Xiao Zhan with what seems to be dismay, before he grins. "You're so gullible, Zhan-ge."

Xiao Zhan frowns, sitting back down on the couch beside Yibo. "Why?"

"I'm kidding," Yibo says, chuckling. "We did meet, in Beijing. But it was really long ago. I don't even think I can narrate anything."

Xiao Zhan watches as Yibo continues to smile at him.

It is concerning as much as embarrassing, because Yibo looks at Xiao Zhan as if he's floating on the clouds with the sight of Xiao Zhan.

It also mildly scares Xiao Zhan though, because if infatuation is the case, it means Yibo is driven by the rush of feelings that may quickly dissipate over time.

Xiao Zhan doesn't even think he's that memorable for his looks other than it being the face of a ruling vampire.

"Beijing? That's a lot of werewolves," Xiao Zhan points out, shivering at the idea itself. "I'm sure I'd always opt out if I could."

"We actually used to always wear scent patches at that time," Yibo explains. "And you went there yourself. Of course, you won't be bothered with how many werewolves you were with. Beijing and werewolves are a given and you still wandered. We were the ones who didn't know you were a vampire until you showed the signs."

Xiao Zhan's face morphs to one of horror, before he shakes his head. "Aiya, Wang Yibo," he scolds, putting his hand around Yibo's arm and squeezing. "Don't make up stories," he reprimands, narrowing his eyes at Yibo playfully. "I'm not that careless."

Yibo twitches his lips and rolls his eyes. "Alright. Then I made it up," Yibo whispers to Xiao Zhan, nuzzling his neck. "I made it up, then. You're right, I'm wrong."

Xiao Zhan breathes out a laugh, before craning his neck up as Yibo starts kissing on his skin. "Is it your rut? You're like a little puppy asking for cuddles."

Yibo huffs, and he holds Xiao Zhan's hand tightly before he slings his leg to straddle Xiao Zhan's thighs. "I'm not little."

Xiao Zhan's eyes widen in surprise. "Hey. We're in the living room," Xiao Zhan reminds, but he finds his hand placing itself on Yibo's waist, an amused smile etched on his features.

Yibo bites his lips as he puts one hand over Xiao Zhan's shoulder, a heated gaze raking over and across Xiao Zhan's neck. "You're leaving. I wanna mark you before that."

"I'll be coming back right after though," Xiao Zhan points out, but his words die out as Yibo slides his hand up the back of his neck, warm fingers pressing lightly on his skin.

Yibo giggles, pulling his face away to avoid Xiao Zhan when Xiao Zhan leans up for a kiss.

"Moon gods, Wang Yibo," Xiao Zhan breathes out in impatience before he grabs Yibo's forearm. "Down here now," he demands, squeezing firmly before tugging on him.

Xiao Zhan's jaw and grip tighten as he scans Yibo's body up and down, mentally undressing the other with every flick of his eyes.

His sight catches on Yibo's plump lips then, and a smirk lifts the corner of Yibo's mouth.

Xiao Zhan seethes through his teeth.

"You know it, don't you?" Xiao Zhan questions, shifting a pointed gaze to Yibo's eyes. "You know how good you look right now," Xiao Zhan breathes.