Chapter 3. Trouble

"Taking the children was a bad move." Optimus stated, throwing the roof of the car out of sight.
"Autobots, relieve them of their weapons." He demanded, waving the other Autobots over.
"Hi, there." Simmons said, looking up at the massive robot.
"You don't seem afraid. Are you not surprised to see us?" Optimus asked, raising a brow.
"Look, there are Seven protocols, okay? I'm not authorized to communicate with you except to tell you I can't communicate with you." Simmons explained, but Optimus wasn't having it apparently.
"Get out of the car." He demanded
"All right.." Sam mumbled under his breath.
"Me? You want me to get..." Simmons asked only to be cut off by Optimus.
"Now!"

We all had gotten out of the car and I stayed behind Sam, holding onto his arm because I was nervous and scared. Optimus noticed and put his hand down for me to get onto. Sam motioned for me to get on and I did. Optimus lifted me up into his shoulder and we watched as Sam and Mikaela began to cuff the men.
"Y/n. I can feel Anxiety and fear radiating off of you. Are you alright?" Optimus asked, a hint of worry in his voice.
"I will be fine. It's just a stupid condition.."
I muttered, holding onto Optimus.
"Is there anything I should know about?"
"Well I.. I have PTSD and I get anxiety attacks when certain topics are brought up or I feel scared or nervous." I explained.
"Well, everything is going to be alright."
Optimus brought his hand up and patted my head with his finger.
Then we watched as Sam and Mikaela took Simmons and told him to take off his clothes which I thought was pretty funny. Then they started to interrogate him.

Then more weird ass men began to crowd the road and Optimus put his hand down for Sam and Mikaela to get on.
"Up you get." Optimus put Sam and Mikaela on his other shoulder.
We watched as the yellow transformer that was still on the road be held by helicopters. Sam obviously wasn't happy about that.
He began to struggle on Optimuses shoulder
Before he fell off. But luckily held onto Optimus with one hand. I watched as Mikaela fell as well but was caught by Sam.
"SAM!" I yelled but Optimus held me back.
"Easy, you two."
"No! No! No, Sam! Sam, don't drop me!" Mikaela pleaded.
"Sam, don't! Sam, don't! I'm slipping!
I'm slipping!"
"Hold on!" Sam called out to her.
"No! Sam!" I shouted, watching as they fell.
Optimus tried to catch them with his foot but they ended up bouncing off of it and onto the hard ground.
"Y/n. We have got to leave. Is there any place you know of that we can stay?"
Optimus asked, looking over on his shoulder to me. "No! Not without Sam!" I shouted, trying to get past Optimuses hand.
Optimus took me off of his shoulder and held me in his hand before transforming into a car.
I watched as Sam and Mikaela were taken by men and I started to cry.
I tried to open up the car door to jump out but Optimus had locked it immediately and whipped the seatbelt around me, holding me in place.
"Y/n. I need you to calm down. They are going to be alright. Just stay calm." Optimus calmly said as I pulled my knees up to my chest.
"How can I when my brother was just taken?!"
I started to panic and my breathing got uneven and fast, soon I began to hyperventilate.
"Y/n.. just take deep breaths. They will be safe. I promise. Just breath in and out." Optimus loosened the seatbelt and I began to try and calm myself. But then more thoughts came into my head and I felt the need to vomit.
"Open a-a window.!" I leant out of the window and it all came out.
I coughed and started to feel a little woozy.
"Y/n. Stay awake. I need you to stay awake."
Optimus pleaded.
Only then did I notice that other cars probably Autobots were following behind Optimus.
Then I realized they probably just watched me throw up. Embarrassing..

Then I started to see black dots and my body shut down, falling unconscious from all the Anxiety I was feeling.

———

I heard stomping around and a lot of talking.
I sat up from where I was and realized I was not on the ground. But, I couldn't recall what I was on. Nor where I was. But it looked like a forest. "Aye Optimus. The girl is awake." One of the voices said. Whoes the girl? I questioned myself. My vision began to clear as I rubbed my eyes. Oh wait.. that girl is me. I thought.
Then once I realized how high off the ground I was, I held on to whatever was close to me for some security.
"Y/n. How do you feel?" Another voice asked.
"Where the fuck am I.." I muttered, taking in where I was. I then remembered what had happened earlier. And that I was now on Optimuses hand at least 20 feet from the ground. "Y/n, your in a place with lots of tall things." Optimus said, looking around.
"It's called a forest." I stated, chuckling.
"Forest.." Optimus seemed to be testing the way the word sounded.
"Do you feel any better from earlier?" He asked, moving me up to his face.
"Yeah.. how tall are you man? I swear if you drop me from here-"
"I'm not going to drop you and I am 30ft tall."
Optimus lifted me up closer to his face and I took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling.
"Now, what the fuck is going on. I would like to know how everything became the way it is."
I demanded, standing up straight on Optimuses hand.
"The car your brother had gotten from that dealer was an Autobot. You and your brother were chosen to help protect your earth.
Bumblebee is now Sams guardian. And I am yours." Optimus explained.
"Wait- what? How are you my guardian?"
I asked, cocking an eyebrow.
"The car chooses its owner, kid." A yellowish green Autobot said.
"And who are all of you?"
"I'm Ratchet." The yellowish green Autobot said. Ratchet huh..
"I'm Ironhide." Another introduced.

I was soon introduced to all the Autobots and
They were all pretty respectful of me which was nice. Considering I had vomited out of Optimuses window and then fainted.
"It's nice to meet you all. I'm Y/n." I introduced myself.
"Now, Y/n, is there any place you know of that we can stay?" Optimus asked, turning my attention to him.
I thought for a second. I could bring them to NEST.. because my tools and everything are there. But I don't want to bring any harm to these guys.. fuck it. I'll make sure they don't get hurt. I mean, they are giants.. and plus, it would be in my warehouse.
"I know where. It's the N.E.S.T location. If you want I can show you the directions to it."
I suggested, looking up at Optimus.
"Alright. Let's head there then. Autobots!"
All the Autobots transformed into cars, including Optimus and soon, we were on the road.

_______________________________
End of Chapter Three.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Stay tuned~

Words: 1239