Chapter 19. Surprise

We had gotten back to NEST and Optimus had put a blindfold over my eyes so he could bring me to my long awaited surprise.
He also made sure I didn't run into anything because I had done that as soon as he blindfolded me and hit my head off a wall.
I heard a door open and I walked forward, through what I knew was a doorframe.
The door shut and I was guided into the room a little further by Optimus.
I heard fabric being pulled off of something and another something being rolled over. It sounded like wheels rolling against the floor.
Optimus came back to me and stepped behind me, untying the blindfold.
But before he took it off completely, he told me to keep my eyes shut. I did so.

Optimus softly lifted up my hand and it felt like it was being placed into another hand just like Optimuses but smaller.
"Okay, now open them." He told me.
I opened my eyes and when I tell you I gasped, I gasped.
My suit was finished. And it looked amazing.
Optimus had put my hand on the suits hand whilst my eyes were closed.
"Oh my gosh.." I muttered, looking up at the head of the suit. It was the same helmet but it looked like a few more things had been added to it. It looked a lot better.
".. do you like it...?" Optimus innocently asked, standing behind me.
"No. I don't like it." I said. I felt a little pain emit from Optimus.
"I love it! How the heck did you finish it?! It looks amazing!" I turned around and hugged Optimus as tight as I could.
He chuckled out of relief and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into him.
"For an Autobot, four months is more than enough time to finish a suit of this size." Optimus chuckled, referencing the suit.
"Maybe I should get you to make all my suits." I joked, making myself and Optimus laugh.
"I'd do it for you, sweetspark." Optimus patted my head and I smiled at him, putting my hand on his.
"Go and try it on! I'd like to see how it fits and looks on you." Optimus gave me a gently push to the suit.
"How do it put it on?" I nervously chuckled.
Optimus laughed.
"Press the button on the chest and leave your finger on it for about 15 seconds."
Optimus pointed to the small button on the chest of the suit.
I walked up to it and pressed my index finger to it. Suddenly, it had flowed blue and began to radiate it. After 15 seconds I took off my finger and there was a blue fingerprint left on the button. Next, the whole suit lit up blue and it detached itself from the mannequin, forming around my body.

I stood there in shock. I now had the suit on.
"That has got to be the coolest way to put on a suit." I admitted, checking it out and how it felt on me.
"How did you even know my measures?"
I asked Optimus, raising an eyebrow.
"I did my own measures on you while you were in a coma.." he confessed, taking his eyes off of me and scratching the back of his neck.
My face turned a little red as I pictured what he had done in my head.
Snap out of it Y/n!
Optimus had his eyes back on me as I checked myself out. The new look on me really interested him. In a very, very, good way.
As I had my back turned to him, he walked up behind me and slid his hands around my waist, startling me a little.
Optimus pressed my back against his chest, colliding his hands together at the front of my waist.
"Optimus..? What are you doing?" I asked him, looking at him from over my shoulder.
"You look breathtaking.. it's getting more and more difficult to control myself." Optimus made my face go red.
"O-Optimus!" I yelped as I felt him brush up against my ass.
He clicked the button on my chest and the suit came off, putting itself back on the mannequin it was originally on.
His hands glided down my hips and back up to my side, gently massaging them.
I let out a little moan at the feeling of his hands touching me and he seemed to enjoy it.
He pressed my ass to what I thought was a.. mechanical boner? What the..
"Optimus!" I yelped as I felt his hand glide down to my inner thighs.
"Mhm..?~" He muttered into my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
I sucked on my teeth as I felt him squeeze my inner thighs, slowly making their way up.
I put my hand on his, pulling them back up to my waist.
"What has gotten into you?!" I asked him, turning around and pointing a finger at his chest.
Optimus looked down at me with the most beautiful, confused eyes I had ever seen. He leaned down to my face and tilted my head up for him. "You have." He said with the most sincere face I had ever seen.
I was a little taken aback at this. Optimus took my hands and put them on his shoulders, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his waist. I glided my hands up to his face, cupping his cheeks. He seemed to melt in my hands, slowly moving his face closer to mine.
I gasped when I felt his bulge rub against in between my legs.
Optimus pressed me against the wall and cupped my cheeks, pulling my face to his and kissing me.
I felt my body tense and then relax at the sudden sensation. Optimus tangled his hands in my hair as he shoved his metallic tongue into my mouth, deepening the kiss.

But, I had to pull away from the kiss. My gut was telling me not to do this.
"Optimus, I can't.." I muttered to him, looking down.
"What do you mean? Please, do tell." Optimus pleaded, lifting my head up with his hand under my chin.
"I don't know how to feel about this. I'm not exactly sure what I'm feeling but it just feels.. wrong." I exclaimed, heaving out a sigh.
"I understand. I am sorry.. for my very unspeakable actions. I should have asked how you were feeling first." Optimus apologized, his eyes filled with worry and sorrow.
"You have nothing to be sorry for! I think I just need a little time to think this through.. if anything, I'm sorry I lead you on." I apologized as Optimus put me back down.
"No, Y/n. I will give you time to think. None of this is your fault. Please, take as much time as you need." Optimus put his hand on my head to bring me some sort of comfort. And it worked.
I took a deep breath.
"..okay. I'm going to be in my office if you need me for anything." I told Optimus, walking out of the room.
He nodded his head and let me go.

_______________________________
End of Chapter Nineteen.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Stay tuned~

Words: 1216