Chapter 27. Revival

Megatron had moved me so I was now facing him, my legs at his sides. He had to pull over just so that we wouldn't crash while we distracted each other.
Megatrons member was huge. Bigger than any regular male human.
I slowly lifted myself up and onto it, gently sliding down so I wouldn't hurt myself on it..
I didn't go all the way down, it was simply too big for me.
"Fuck.." I muttered, feeling his cock twitch inside of me. It might have been metal, but god damn, it felt good.
Megatron made a small grunt, leaving me in awe at his reaction.
I slowly began to move up and down on it, feeling it grow larger inside of me as I did so.
He moved his hands up my thighs and to my waist as he tilted his head back in pleasure.
Then suddenly, "M-Megatron!" I almost screamed when he plunged me all the way down on his member, the whole thing going inside of me.
I leaned my head against his chest as I got used to his size.
Megatron chuckled and tilted my chin up to look at him.
My dazed eyes gave him serotonin and he pulled me in for a kiss, sliding his tongue into my mouth.
We made out for a few seconds until he pulled away.
"I see your enjoying this, my dear Y/n.~" Megatron teased as he pecked my cheek.
I nodded my head and then moaned in pleasure when he lifted me up on his dick and then slammed me back down again.
He had hit my G spot and I felt a knot in my stomach ready to break if he did that again.
Megatron let out a moan as he felt the pleasure shoot throughout his body, giving him a warm feeling.
"Y-your too b-big.." I muttered, leaning my chest on his. Megatron grabbed a fist full of me hair and made me look at him, his eyes flaring into mine.
"Nothing is ever too big nor too small."
Megatron then kissed me again all the while lifting me up and slamming me back down onto him, sending moans through my mouth as we kissed. The knot in my stomach broke and I had come all over Megatrons member, making it a little easier to move.
"Fuck!" I moaned. I could feel Megatrons smile form into the kiss as he came too.
I breathed heavily as I pulled away,
"Your quick to release, Y/n?~" Megatron said into my ear. I shivered as he moved his hands up and down my back.
"I-I'm sensitive down there.." I muttered,
Megatron seemed to be contemplating something in his mind. As if something had just came to him.
"Y/n?"  He asked me.
"Y-yes?" I shuttered back, still a little tired out.

"I want to end the war."

"..."

"WHAT?!?" I freaked.
"What?? You don't want me to?" Megatron chuckled.
"W-well no I do want you to but that was just so sudden! Especially after we had just.. you know." I looked away in embarrassment.
"After we what~?" Megatron teased, bring my face to his.
"Oh don't be like that!" I pushed his hand away from my face in a playful manner.
"Okay, Okay. Seriously though, I've been thinking about it. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I don't want the war to get in the way of us. And now that Optimus is gone, there's nothing standing in our way now." Megatron explained.
A feel of guilt rushed all over me, and I frowned. Hearing Optimuses name.. knowing I'll never see him again.. it brought me to tears.
I had gotten off of Megatron and slid my undergarments and pants back on.
Megatron watched as I opened up the car door and wobbled out, shutting the door behind me.
I tried to calm myself as the thought of Optimus came into my head, the memories we had. I knew we couldn't make anymore now, all thanks to Megatron.
Soft tears fell down my cheeks and Megatron stepped out of the vehicle, pulling me into a hug.
I burst into sobs as Megatron wrapped his arms around me, swaying me side to side.
"Shhh.. it's going to be okay." Megatron whispered to me.
"I-I know.. I just can't believe h-he's gone.." I stuttered into Megatrons chest.
I knew he felt bad. I could feel his guilt just radiating off of him.
My legs shook as I stood and Megatron made sure to give me full coverage so I wouldn't fall.
(After all his large cock just made the Mona Lisa with my organs;)))
"Y/n, if my team doesn't approve of ending the war, I want to join you and.. the Autobots.." Megatron stated, tightening his grip on me.
I could tell he was nervous. He didn't know how I would react.
"It also means my team has to work on welcoming you back to being their comrade again..." I shuddered.

_______________________________
(Fast forward: A long time. Lmao.)

I breathed heavily as I ran towards Sam.
"SAM!" I screamed as I fell beside his body.
Tears quickly flew down my cheeks as he grew unconscious.
I held his head up with my hands as I cried. Mikaela was there too, hugging me and Sam.
Lennox ran towards us and pulled us back away from Sam as one of my men began to do CPR on him. But I fought Lennox and crawled back to Sam, hoping and wishing that he stayed alive.
"Sam, please don't leave me too! Please.. please don't..!" I begged him, holding his hand and squeezing it.
Suddenly, my sights had flashed from the scene to white and I seen large silhouettes infront of me.

"Hello, fellow human." They greeted.
I knew exactly who these Cybertronians were.
The were the Primes.
"You've shown your worth of fighting to protect your earth, and my Autobots. I want to grant you the honor of the Matrix of Leadership.
You've earned your place and for that, your well deserving of this." The Prime granted,
holding out his hand.
"Thank you, thank you so much." I said with great relief, knowing I'd be able to save Optimuses life now.

My vision came back to me and explosions ringed in my ears. I looked at the now Matrix of Leadership form in my hand from the dust and it started glowing.
I looked at Lennox, knowing what I had to do. And he knew it too.
I kissed Sam on his forehead and got up, running towards Optimuses body.
I had Lennox guide me to him as protect me from upcoming attacks and prevent injury.
Once we had reached Optimus, Lennox helped me climb up onto his chest.
Tears flowed down my cheeks as I knew I would now be able to see Optimuses warm smile again.
I loudly yelled as I plunged the Matrix of Leadership into his chest where his spark would be.
His body seemed to fire up as the Matrix did its thing inside of him.
His spark was healed and he now had the honor of the Matrix of Leadership with him.
And, well..

I had my Optimus back.

____________________________
End of Chapter Twenty-Seven.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Stay tuned~

Words: 1231