Chapter 15. His Breakdown

As if waking up to a face right in front of yours wasn't scary enough, I immediately sat up, looking around at my surroundings when I noticed Megatron beside me in his holoform.
"Y/n? Are you alright?" He asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. Then, what happened all came back to me and my eyes watered up.
"I-I'm fine." I stood up and swiped his hand off my shoulder.
"Y/n-" "Just.. leave me alone for now.." I muttered, walking away from Megatron.
"You know I cannot do that." Megatron stated, turning me around to face him.
I huffed. I wanted Optimus. I wanted to be home with the rest of the Autobots. Not here with the enemy.
I began to cry again. I wanted to be in Optimuses arms and not Megatrons. I wanted Optimuses comfort, not Megatrons.
He took me away from my home. From Optimus. It pained me to be away from the Autobots. From Sam. From everyone I knew and loved.
I sobbed as Megatron pulled me to him, embracing me in his arms.
Although I tried to fight him by hitting his chest, it didn't affect him much.
He knew I wanted to go home. He knew I was in pain. He knew I missed Optimus.
Yet he did nothing.
Megatron held my arms down as I cried and cried.
"I want to go home..! I don't want to be here!" I mumbled, trying to push Megatron away.
"I just want to go back home.." I said as Megatron held me closer to him. I punched him one last time until my arms felt weak and they fell to my sides. I sobbed into Megatrons chest as he massaged my back and made sure I didn't faint again. "Please Y/n, calm yourself."
Megatron pleaded.
"How the fuck am I supposed to calm myself when I'm not with Optimus?! You took me away from him. I'll never forgive you..!" I murmured, trying my best to push Megatron away. I struggled in his grasp.
"And why the fuck do you feel so similar to him..?! Why is there a resemblance between you and him..?!" I asked, getting angry tears.
Megatron stayed silent as he listened to me.
"You fucking asshole.. I hate you so much..!"
I had fallen to my knees with Megatron, trying hard to keep my sobs and cries in but they all came out.
I covered my face with my hands as tears quickly ran down my cheeks.
I felt myself being picked up by Megatron and we started to move out of the room we were in.

He turned to his larger form and took me to that room that had all the screens in it.
He put me down on his shoulders and began to type something into the screen.
But then he stopped when what seemed like a video popped up on the screen.
Although it wasn't a video, it was a live recording.
I sniffled as I looked at the screen. It showed Optimus and the other Autobots.
"W-what is this?" I asked Megatron who was also paying attention to the screen.
"I've had smaller Decepticons keep watch of the Autobots for a while now. This seems to be what the Autobots are doing right now."
Megatron explained.
I looked at Optimus on the screen. He looked worried. Afraid.
And he had his mask on? Why did he have his mask on? Was he okay? Did something happen? I questioned myself as my hand came to my mouth to cover it.
"He's worried about you." Megatron stated, looking over to me.
I stayed silent as I watched Optimus. It seems he began to grow angry. He transformed to his alt form and drove out of the room.
"Can you get the con to follow him?"
I asked Megatron who nodded his head and typed in a few things. Then, the con moved to where Optimus had gone.
I watched carefully as Optimus transformed again and smashed his fists against a wall.
He yelled and covered his face in anger.
Shock grew over me as he grew more angry and began to hit and punch the wall, yelling at it in anger. After a few more hits, he had put his back up against the now cracked wall and slid down to the floor where he pulled his knees to his chest.
His mask uncovered the rest of his face.
He had been crying.
And he began to cry again once he put his hands to his face.
"It's all my fault.." he muttered underneath his breath. Suddenly more Autobots entered the room and ran to his side.
Bee had pulled him into a hug and the rest of the Autobots surrounded Optimus, sitting down beside him and trying to comfort him.
A tear ran down my cheek as I watched.
He never wanted this to happen.
He didn't mean for any of it.
He wanted so badly for me to be there with him.
Megatron stayed silent as he watched his brother. He could almost feel just as much pain and sadness that Optimus was feeling.
Because he had felt this way before.
"I think that's enough of this.." Megatron muttered, turning off the live recording.
I stayed silent as Megatron walked away.
I sat down on his shoulder and pulled my knees to my chest, thinking about what Optimus must be going through right now.
"Can we go back to the last place me and Optimus were..?" I asked Megatron, who stopped for a second.
He knew the place I was talking about.
The cliff where me and Optimus had watched the sun set.
"Fine." Megatron began to walk towards the exit of his lair and he transformed into his Lambo, putting me in the passengers seat.

                                    ______

I sat down on the soft grass that I had once sat down with Optimus on. Megatron sat beside me and we watched the sun slowly fall. It was quite the long day today.
I crossed my legs infront of me and took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh air.
I felt Megatrons eyes on me as he sat beside me. But then we heard footsteps behind us and I turned around to find..

"Prime." Megatron growled.

_______________________________
End of Chapter Fifteen.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Stay tuned~

Words: 1064