Chapter 7. The Project 2: The Arms.

(I'm changing Optimuses Hologram form to his regular self, just a smaller version of his form.)

I had finished the helmet after installing the last piece and now, I was onto the arms.
I had to get measurements of my body though, so I've got Optimus measuring my arm length and width.
The way he spread out the measuring tape across my arm gave me goosebumps.
Though, once we had finished, I got right to work on the arms.
I had all of the padding, outside shell, hidden weapons, and the fitting all ready to go, I just had to assemble it. It was 12 am and I was not going to give in to sleep.
It was just me and Optimus awake. The other Autobots had gone to sleep and my workers had went home. The only other people that were here were the security guards out front.
I slid on what I had of the suits left sleeve and made sure it fit, moving my arm around and making sure that I could bend it all the right ways. I took it off and started to work on the outside shell, the armor.
I started to get all of my screws and bolts and began to put everything into place.
"Y/n, I think it's time you get some rest."
Optimus stated, standing up.
"Why? Do I look tired? I think I need some more coffee anywa-" "No. No more caffeinated drinks. You need sleep or else your body won't function properly." Optimus stopped me from going out of the room by standing infront of the doorway.
"Oh come on. I'll be fine, it's only one night."
I scoffed, trying to get passed him. But he wouldn't budge. "It's not just only "one night". If you stay up tonight, you'll want to stay up tomorrow night too. I'm not going to allow that to happen." Optimus crossed his arms, straightening his posture.
I huffed. "I promise it'll only be tonight! Then I can sleep as long as I want tomorrow night!"
I whined, trying to push past him.
"No. Y/n, I do not want to have to use force."
Optimus put a hand under my chin and made me look at him.
"Just one or two more hours then? I'll go to sleep after that. How bout' it?" I suggested, leaning into him. Optimus sighed and removed his hand from my chin, massaging his metal temples.
"Fine. Two hours, and then your done."
Optimus let me go and I smiled at him, heading back to my desk where I could continue to work on the arms.

I need a model to put this on.. I thought. I did have mannequins somewhere around here, just not any female ones.. I guess I'd just have to order it later.
I slid the arm on my left arm and began to work on it that way, grabbing a screwdriver and screwing in small bolts to hold everything in place.

                                      ———

The amount of times I had hit my head off my desk from falling asleep was starting to make me even more tired. Optimus had asked me if I finally wanted to sleep but I denied it every time. I wanted to get both arms done tonight so I could work on the torso tomorrow. I checked the watch on my wrist and it read 2:21 AM.
I took the arm off of me and set it down on the desk. It was time to install the weapons into the arm. "Y/n, are you sure you can just finish it later on?" Optimus asked, cocking an eyebrow. I yawned and shook my head.
"No. I want to finish it tonight." Jeez I sound like a five year old..
Optimus nodded his head, knowing I still had about 40 minutes to go.
I took the small knife from my ordered parts
and began to put it into the arm, making sure the knife didn't end up poking into the arms sockets.
I slowly blinked, beginning to fall asleep again.
I felt my head begin to fall asleep and I shut my eyes for the last time, completely falling asleep.

But before my head could fall on the desk, Optimus caught it, gently pulling me back and into him. If he hadn't caught me, I would've just killed myself. If my head fell on the desk, the knife for my suit would have went straight through my head. Optimus moved my chair so I was now facing him.
He inspected my face, cupping it with his hands and moving it side to side.
Even though I was asleep and not moving around as much as he wanted me to, he was still fascinated by looking at my sleeping face.
His face looked serious, taking in all the small details and features on my face.
His hands could finally feel my soft skin, the feeling he missed touching when near me.
Optimus got down on one knee, moving his hands down to mine.
He held my hands very gently, like I was some porcelain doll that could break easily.
He rubbed his thumbs up and down the back of my hand, getting a feel of what my hands felt like and if it was any different to my face.
But no, they were soft, and perfect.

Optimus pressed his metal lips to them, feeling if he liked the way it felt. He was curious, he wanted to feel more of you.
The way your warm skin pressed against his lips made him feel all good and tingly, he enjoyed the feeling of you.
Next, he moved his hands up my arms and down my chest, gently to my sides and hips, letting his hands rest at my waist.
Even though my body was clothed, he felt my curves, my hips, my waist, anything he wanted to feel. He didn't want to too far and feel anything you weren't comfortable with so he only touched parts of you he thought you wouldn't mind him touching.
He moved from your waist to your thighs, giving them a gentle squeeze.
You were beautiful to him. Magnificent. Angelic. And he couldn't deny it. Optimus looked at you and he could feel his spark ache.
He kissed both of your thighs before moving to your forehead, placing his metal lips on it as well. He slid his hands and arms underneath you and picked you up, bringing you out of the room.
He brought you out into your open space, walking towards his alt form. He opened up the passengers seat and got inside, placing you on top of him. He rested your face against his chest and wondered...

How did I find a girl as magnificent as this one.?

_______________________________
End of Chapter Seven.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Stay tuned~

Words: 1147