Chapter 18. Chipped Hearts

When I had arrived at my parents house, they were actually getting ready to leave to bring Sam to.. A COLLEGE?! I was so proud of him.
Sam was packing up and since I was there, I helped them. As soon as I got into better clothes than the hospital gown that is.

I was just packing up some of Sams clothes when a small chip of something fell out of his sweaters pocket. I cocked an eyebrow and picked it up. I inspected it for a mere 2 seconds before immediately dropping it. It was hot!
"Ouch!" I muttered. But when I looked down, the chip was burning through the floor.
"Oh no no no no no!" I immediately got up and ran downstairs to where I heard it drop.
But it seemed that there were mini Decepticons all over the kitchen.
"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!! OPTIMUS!!" I yelled as soon as I ran out of the house.
I heard loud stomping as I tried to get one of the Decepticons off of my foot. Optimus had immediately came and picked me up.
"Y/n! What is going on here?!" Dad yelled as he ran to me.
Suddenly Sam had called Bumblebee and Bee came running into the backyard through the garage.
As soon as he seen the Decepticons, he literally blew up Sams room, killing most of the Decepticons. Suddenly, Mom ran out of the house with a Decepticon on her head. She ran into a hanging pot and fell over.
"Do you wanna explain yourself!?" Dad shouted from the ground.
"Well.. this is Optimus. My.. car? He's with Bee. I don't know what just happened! Ask Sam because he was the one with that stupid sweater that started it all!! Optimus put me down for a second." I was lifted to the ground and Dad watched as me and Sam ran back into the house.
"What are you talking about Y/n?" Sam asked as I ran to the kitchen.
"Look!" I said, grabbing tweezers and picking up the small chip off the ground.
But now that I got a closer look, I began to realize what it was.
"Oh my god.. this is a shard of the AllSpark!" Sam exclaimed. "Do you have a small container or jar anywhere?! We can't let anyone touch it!" Sam immediately ran somewhere and came back with a tiny little bottle.
He opened the lid and allowed me to drop the shard into the bottle, immediately closing the lid. "Where are we gonna put this thing?!" Sam asked, looking up at me.
"Well I can't bring it to NEST because if it turned all this shit to Decepticons than NEST will literally go down in flames. Can you keep it with you? Or Mikaela?" I asked him.
"Well I can't bring it to college with me. Mikaela will have to work." Sam took the bottle and I wiped sweat from my forehead.
We walked out of the house and spotted firefighters all around the house.
Optimus was gone, probably back to his alt form and parked alongside the road so the firemen wouldn't see him.

"DO NOT let anyone touch that with their bare fingers. I did it and it was not fun. And I'd love to stay to see your college but I'm afraid I've got to go back to NEST." I said to Sam, pulling him to a hug. He hugged me back and when we let go, Sam and I waved each other goodbye.
I walked back to Optimus who had been waiting patiently along the side of the road in his alt form. Since there were still firemen around, I got into the drivers seat and pretended to start up the car when really Optimus was in control.
Once we had gotten far enough away I let out a loud sigh out of relief, catching Optimuses attention.
"What's wrong, Y/n?" He asked me ever so sweetly.
"I touched a shard of the AllSpark. It burnt my finger for a second and then fell through Sams floor and into the kitchen. And then somehow, little Decepticons had formed everywhere and began to attack me." I explained, leaning back into the seat.
"So that's what that was.. odd. Are you alright? Does it hurt?" Optimuses voice tuned in a little worried. "I will be fine."

The drive was quiet. Like I had put both of us into an awkward silence. It bothered me.
But I didn't know what to say, as in I had nothing to say. I had no idea what had been going on for the past four months and I didn't want to talk about my coma in case it brought up some sort of worse silence.
But, I guess we didn't need to talk.
Optimus had formed his Holoform beside me and pulled me to him. It took me by surprise at first but then I immediately relaxed into him. He wrapped his arms around me and tightened them.
"I couldn't stand not being with you for the past four months. My sparked ached everyday because I didn't know if you'd ever wake."
This made my face a little red.
His spark ached.?
I leaned upwards and looked him in his eyes.
"Sounds like you missed me. I didn't mean to scare you like that.." I felt Optimus moving me on top of him, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
I slowly breathed and rested my head against his chest, taking in his metallic scent. It smelt good for an odd reason.
Optimuses arms wrapped themselves around my waist, pulling my chest to his.
"It's alright. Your here now. That's all that matters to me.." Optimus looked down at me and huffed, a small smile making its way to his face.
His hand slid up to my chin, pulling my face to his. His hand cupped my cheek and brought my face closer to his. My face flushed a deep red from embarrassment as we looked into each others eyes.
"I cannot hold myself back anymore from your presence. I'm sorry." Optimus brought his face closer to me and pressed his lips to mine, leaning into me.
But I pushed him away and he looked at me in shock.
"No. Not happening again.. not if your going to dissuade me and then disappear again..."
I muttered, looking anywhere but at Optimus.
Optimus frowned and gently rubbed his thumb on my cheek.
"I won't. I've been waiting four months to do this, Y/n. But if this isn't what you want, then please tell me, what is it that you want?"
Optimus made me look at him and my face turned even more red, embarrassment taking over.
I stayed silent, looking into his pretty, bright oculars. I almost melted in his grasp when he moved his other hand to my hips, slowly gliding and massaging them to try and relax me.
"Please. I want you." I stuttered.

_______________________________
End of Chapter Eighteen.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Stay tuned~

Words: 1185