Chapter 2. What a Mistake.

Sam was out. It was just me, Mom, and Dad in the house at the moment. Mom and Dad were trying to get some sleep upstairs while I was downstairs, sitting on the living room couch.
It had been at least 2 hours since Sam had left and I was beginning to grow worried, getting up from the couch and marching back and forward, thinking of all the possible possibilities of what could have happened to him. He ran out in a rush and said he'd be back.. but he's not back yet.
My breathing began to grow rushed until I heard a loud noise outside.
I immediately ran outside and seen a bunch of giant hunks of metal in the backyard. One had stepped on the fountain that my dad had just got and I gasped.
But, my gasp was loud enough for these robots to hear and I was quickly snatched up and into the air. "WHAT THE FUC-" I tried to scream but my mouth was quickly covered by what seemed to be an insanely large blue metal finger.
"Shh. I am Optimus Prime, and these are my Autobots. We are here with a boy named Sam Witwicky who is grabbing an important item for us. Please do be quiet." This so called Optimus Prime whispered, still really loud but at least he was trying I guess.
"Optimus! Put her down!" Sam yelled from his window, pointing at me.
I was gently set on the ground and I ran back inside heading upstairs to Sam's room.
"Sam! What the hell is going on? And why is Mikaela in here with you?!" I whisper-shouted.
"And what the hell is with all the hunks of metal outside?!"
"Hey! We are Autobots. Not just hunks of metal." Optimus Prime commented.
I rolled my eyes.
"Y/n, I swear I will explain everything to you later. Right now — we have to hurry up and find those stupid glasses I put on eBay!" Sam muttered, searching around.
"We must have the glasses." Optimus said through Sams window. "For Christ sake he's trying!!" I sassed underneath my breath.

"I know you need the glasses. I've been looking everywhere. They're not here.
They're definitely not here." Sam murmured, checking different spots he must've known he did not place them in.
"Keep searching." Optimus began to grow impatient.
"I need you to be quiet for five minutes." Sam said, his breath hitching. Then he rethought that statement.
"Ten minutes. Okay?" He pleaded, looking at Optimus out the window.
"Please, I'm begging you. You got to...
You're making a racket. I can't concentrate.
You want me to look and I'm hearing..." Sam was interrupted by Optimus.
"Calm down, calm down." Optimus said, backing off a little.
"You got to do something here.
You got to do something here." Sam mumbled to himself.
"Autobots, fall back."
"Thank you. Please, for five minutes. Good? Good? Okay."

"I want you to distract my parents while I slip out and get these glasses
to them, okay?" Sam said to Mikaela, who agreed and went downstairs while Sam followed. I followed Sam.

"Ronald Wickity?" A man said to my dad, opening up our front door.
"It's Witwicky. Who are you?" My dad replied, a bit of sass in his voice.
"We're the government. Sector Seven." This man stated.
"Never heard of it."
"Never will." The man barged in as my parents surrounded me, Sam, and Mikaela.-
"Your son's the great-grandson
of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not?" The strange man asked, cocking an eyebrow.
"It's Witwicky." My father repeated.
"Ron, there's guys all over the front yard." My mom shouted.
"What the heck is going on here?" My dad yelled, getting a little confused. I stood behind Sams
"Your son filed a stolen car report last night.
We think it's involved in a national security matter." The man explained.
"They're ripping up my rose bushes!" My mother cried out.
"National security?"

"That's right. National security."

"My God, Ron, they're everywhere." My mom murmured, clutching her hands to her chest.
"There's guys in suits all around
the house! Look at this!" My mother panicked
"Could you stay off the grass?" I began to grow a little more nervous.
"Get me a sample and some isotope readings."
The man ordered his other men.
"They're pulling bushes out of the ground! Good Lord! They've got to get their hands off my bush!" My mother ran out, bat in hand. Ready to swing at the men.
"Drop the bat, ma'am." One of the men asked my mom, approaching her with caution.
"Hey, hey, hey, that's my..." my mom watched as the men ripped out her plants with no emotion and checked each pot.
"I'm carrying a loaded weapon. But you'd better get those guys out of my garden
or I am gonna beat the crap out of them!" My mom yelled, ready to swing the bat at some faces.
"Well, I need you to come with us." The man stated, taking a step foreword to me, Sam, and Mikaela.
"Whoa, way out of line." My dad defended us, taking a step frontal.
"Sir, I am asking politely. Back off."
"You're not taking my son."
"Really? You gonna try to get rough with us?" The man sassed, getting all up in dads face.
"No, but I'm gonna call the cops because there's something fishy going on around here."
My dad looked side to side, making sure that this man and three other men were the only strange men in the room.
"Yeah. There's something a little fishy
about you, your son, your little Taco Bell dog and this whole operation you got going on here."

                                      ———

"So, LadiesMan217. That is your eBay username, right?" The man now known as Agent Simmons asked.
"Yeah, but, you know, it was a typo and I ran with it." Sam confessed, sighing.
"What do you make of this?"
"My name is Sam Witwicky, okay?
And my..." Sam trailed off once Agent Simmons showed Sam a video that Sam had originally took and sent to the internet.
"Is that you?" Simmons asked again.
"Yeah, that sounds like LadiesMan."
I commented, chuckling a little.
"Last night at the station, you told
the officer your car transformed.
Enlighten me." Simmons got comfortable in a position facing Sam.
"Well, here's what I said, okay?
'Cause this is a total misunderstanding
that my car had been stolen..." Sam began to speak. "Really?"
"- ...from me, from my home, but it's fine now because it's back. It came back!" Sam I guess had a rush of adrenaline but quickly it died off.
"Well, not by itself." He muttered.
"Well, no. Because cars don't do that
because that would be crazy. That's funny. That is so funny. So what do you kids know
about aliens, huh?" Simmons asked, giving his chin a scratch.
"Oh, you mean, like a Martian?
Like what, E. T? No. It's an urban legend."
Mikaela chuckled.
"Yeah." I agreed.
"You see this?" Simmons showed us a badge.
"This is an I-can-do-whatever-I-want
and-get-away-with-it badge." He waved it around like some sort of metal.

"Right." Sam muttered, a blank face.
"I'm gonna lock you up forever." Simmons stated, a devilish smirk on his face.
"Oh, God. You know what, Don't listen to him.
He's just pissy 'cause he's got to get back to guarding the mall." Mikaela joked, making me laugh a little.
"You, in the training bra, do not test me.
Especially with your daddy's parole
coming up." Simmons smiled like a jerk.
"What? Parole?" Sam asked, getting confused.
"It's nothing." Mikaela nervously looked down.
"Oh, grand theft auto, that ain't nothing?"
Simmons added.
"You know those cars my dad used to teach me to fix? Well, they... They weren't always his."
Mikaela confessed, clearly annoyed and a little frustrated.
"You stole cars?" Sam asked, shock taking over.
"Well, we couldn't always afford
a babysitter, so sometimes he had to take me along."
"She's got her own juvie record
to prove it! She's a criminal. Criminals are hot.
That'd be a real shame if he had to rot
in jail the rest of his natural life."
Simmons then looked at me.
"And you, I know about your little one night stand that turned into an abusive relationship. That's right." Simmons chuckled and Sam looked at me also in confusion along with Mikaela. "What? Y/n? What is he talking about." Sam demanded an answer. I grew even more nervous and sweat dropped from my forehead.
"You know, he's still out there." Simmons teased, bringing tears and harsh flashbacks to my head.

Suddenly, something latched onto the ceiling of the car and I immediately recognized it as the blue fingers that once held me before.
"Big! It's big!" The driver yelled.
"Go, go, go, go!" Simmons yelled as to try and get the driver to move the vehicle.
"Ican't see it! I can't see it!- Shift your weight towards the front!" I felt us being lifted up.
"All right! All right!"

  Suddenly, the ceiling was ripped off and the car dropped to the ground, a big thud following.
"You A-holes are in trouble now." I said.

"Gentlemen, I want to introduce you
to my friend, Optimus Prime." Sam introduced.

_______________________________
End of Chapter Two.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Stay tuned~

Words: 1568