Chapter 10. Checkers

Ratchet had won for the 4th time in a row.
"Wow Ironhide, you kinda suck at this."
I commented, making Ratchet laugh and Ironhide groan.
He slammed his fist down on the floor, making the whole room shake.
I wobbled a little but managed to hold onto Ratchet.
"Wait, go against me! I wanna see if you can beat me!" I said, getting excited.
"Alright. I WILL beat you though! Ratchet will move the pieces for you."
Ironhide sounded determined. But I was confident. Hehe.
They had reset the board and Ironhide made the first move, while I was second.
The twins, Jetfire, Arcee, and all the other Autobots surrounded the board and watched as we played.
"Move that one there." I told Ratchet, pointing to a piece and where I wanted to move it.
Ratchet moved it to the spot and Ironhide made a small huff, making me chuckle.
After a while, we were each on our last two kings. "Quick Y/n, hide." Ratchet whispered to me. I nodded my head and hid in his armor.
The next this I knew, Optimus had come back and he looked a little angry again.
"Are you sure you haven't seen her?" Optimus asked, again.
"Seen who?" Ratchet asked, trying to sound dumb. "Y/n."
"Nope." Optimus sighed.
"Wait, Y/n was here playing checkers with us-"
"IRONHIDE!" Ratchet interrupted.
"Is there something your not telling me, Ratchet?" Optimus cocked an eyebrow and looked at Ratchet who had sighed.

"I can't save you from him anymore. Come on out kid." Ratchet exposed me! Traitor.
I revealed myself and Ratchet offered me his hand in to which I got on and he lowered me to the ground. Optimus on the other hand, was also in his bigger form. He looked down at me in disappointment and lowered his hand for me to get on.
I sadly got on it and we walked away from the game of checkers I had yet to finish.
I stayed silent and so did Optimus as we walked away.
Suddenly, Optimus had put me down and transformed into his alt form, his hologram getting out of the drivers seat.
He walked infront of me.
"Follow." He stated, motioning for me to follow him. I did so, my hands behind my back.
What is he doing? Is he angry? I can't tell..
He brought me to a meeting room and shut the door, flipping the sign on it from "Free" to "Busy." I swallowed the saliva in my throat as he turned to me.
"Why." Optimus crossed his arms, doing his angry pose. I tried to contain myself from awing.
"I thought it would be funny? It was.." I smirked and tried to hide a laugh, looking up at Optimus. Optimus approached me and wrapped his arm around me, his hand pressing against my back pulling me to his chest.
Optimuses other hand hoisted up my chin and his face got close to mine.
A light pink covered my cheeks and my eyes widened.

He kissed me. Not a long kiss, but a gentle peck on my lips. My face immediately turned red with embarrassment and I tried to cover my face with my hands but Optimus pulled my hands back down, wanting to see my embarrassed face.
"See how it feels? Hm?" He asked, his thumb gently rubbing my bruised jawline.
I tried to speak but only small stutters came out. I looked away from him and tried to escape him but was only pulled back into him.
"Look at me, use your words Y/n." Optimuses voice sounded so soft but stern, like he was trying to flirt with me just to get back at me.
But it worked.
Right after he said that, I put my face on his chest to hide my embarrassment.
Optimus only chuckled and put a hand on my head, running his fingers through my hair.
I felt his other hand wrap around my waist and slowly massage it with his thumb, leaving my body feeling weak.
The way he touched me made me feel amazing.
How did he do it?
No clue.

"Hm, it seems I haven't run away yet like you did. Maybe I need to do this again~?" Optimus teased, bringing my face up to his again.
He kissed me again, this time, it was a lot longer. I was pressed up against the meeting rooms table as he dominated me, pressing my body against his.
He pressed his leg in between mine and cupped my cheeks with his hand, pulling my face closer to his to deepen the kiss.
Moving his hands, he removed a stray strand of hair from my face and tucked it behind my ears. I put my hands on Optimuses shoulders.
He picked me up and set me on the table, his hands grasping at my waist while he slid his tongue into my mouth.
I let out a small whimper, making him deepen the kiss. I felt him smile into it.
But before anything else happened, he pulled away. "Your face is red." He snickered, a smirk forming on his face.
"N-no shit.." I muttered, still surprised by the technical make out session I just had with Optimus.
Suddenly, his hologram form disappeared.
My eyes widened at the sudden disappearance.

"OPTIMUSSSSSSSSS!!"

_______________________________
End of Chapter Ten.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Stay tuned~

Words: 904