CHAPTER 20 - DISGUST

I wake up slowly, grunting softly as I snuggle deeper into the warmth beneath me.  The warm strokes of sunlight peeking through the curtains spill onto my face, my eyes opening slowly.

I feel something move next to me and I turn, realising in fear where I was.

Sleeping in his bed was bad enough, but when I see I'm sleeping on his chest, I realise that was worse.

His face looks oddly peaceful as he sleeps, the most relaxed I had ever seen him.

Me waking up causes him to awake too, and he stares at me tiredly in the dim light of the room, his eyes fixated on mine.

I move away from him, lifting off his bare chest and getting out of the bed, the feeling of disgust taking over me. He watches me curiously, neither of us speaking a word as I hold my towel I had slept in last night close to my body, looking around for my underwear.

Lucius leans over the bed, picking up my bra and throwing it to me. I catch it in my hand, frowning as he smirks, clearly amused.

"Your welcome," he says in his deep morning voice.

I hated how attractive he sounded.

"Shut it," I growl, finding my nightgown and quickly dropping the towel to put it on. He chuckles deeply, before getting out of bed.

I rush over to the door, swinging it open as fast as I can when I gasp, nearly bumping into a familiar face.

"Louise," I say, breathlessly as she had just given me a fright.

She smiles, giggling when she sees my underwear through the lace nightgown, my bra strap barely concealed at all.

"Good morning to you too, Sarah."

I smile, hiding the anxiety I feel in my heart.

"Erm," I stutter. "I was just about to-" I stop abruptly when I turn to see Lucius stood very close behind me, pulling up his boxers in the doorway.

I curse at him mentally so I know he will hear, but all I get back is a playful smirk.

He had meant to do that - of course he did.

"Good morning Louise," he says, his hands on his hips as he stands closer now, his front pressed to my back.

She smirks, "I take it you two had a fun morning."

I chuckle sarcastically as Lucius snakes his arm around my waist, making me want to stab him in the neck.

"Not at all," he grunts. "We barely slept last night."

My eyes widen and so do Louise's. Except I know we're thinking two very different things entirely.

"Lucius," I say softly.

"Yes, darling?"

"Shut up," I hiss and Louise laughs as if it was the funniest thing in the world.

I'm glad someone finds it funny.

Lucius chuckles too, "I apologise for embarrassing you darling," he says, kissing my head lightly and I turn to him, giving him the most evil glare I possibly could.

He drops down, whispering threateningly in my ear.

"Play along..."

I turn away, hating everything about this man.

"Well if you two lovebirds are done, will you join us for breakfast?" Louise asks, and I nod politely.

"Of course we will," I say softly, and she smiles.