CHAPTER 43 - TENDER LOVE

Before I know it, he's swept me up in his arms, carrying me as if I weigh nothing whilst he ascends the stairs, his eyes never leaving mine for a moment.

I smile tiredly at his gaze and he smirks in return, holding me closer as we get to my bedroom. My arms tighten around his neck as he opens the door softly, walking over to the bed.

He's about to lower me down when I whisper softly"Lucius."

"Hmm?" He looks at me, his small smirk never leaving his face.

"I don't think this might be the best place to..."

He raises his eyebrows, confused for a moment. "Why not?"

I nod over in direction of the crib beside the bed, and he realises, lowering me to the ground before excitedly going over to Silas. I chuckle softly - he always had such a serious demeanour but when it came to his baby, that dropped ever so quickly.

I walk over slowly, my hand finding his and he holds it tightly as we watch over our sleeping son.

"He's beautiful," Lucius says, his eyes never moving from Silas as he sneezes abruptly in his sleep, rubbing his nose tiredly before turning to his side.

"He really is," I answer, a smile on my face.

"Perhaps we do ought to go in my room tonight," he turns to me. "So we don't wake him."

I nod, "As long as you don't carry me there, sure."

"Too late," he whispers as he sweeps me up in his arms once again, making me chuckle as I hold on to him tight. "What if you drop me?!"

He smiled, touching his forehead to mine as he speaks deeply, "I would never let you fall."

"I don't trust you," I tell him, resting my head against his chest as we leave the room, and he chuckles softly.

"That's insulting. You think I cannot lift you with my strength?"

I lift my head, "Are you calling me heavy?"

He shakes his head, "I never-"

"You implied it."

I try to hide my smile as he genuinely falters, unknowing of the words to say. "Sarah, you know I would never say that. And besides, you know you have a perfect-"

"Shut up," I cut him off, pressing my lips to his as he kisses me back softly, reaching for the door of his room. Moments later and he's laying me slowly upon the bed, settling on top of me as he kisses me again, his hands, skimming my waist.

He pulls back softly, staring into my eyes as he gently caresses my cheek. "Are you sure you want this?"

I breathe in deeply, tucking a small strand of hair behind his ear as I smile. "I'm sure."

"If not, we can wait Sarah. I know you don't-" I press my finger to his lips, stroking his cheek softly.

"I'm sure, Lucius. What are you worried about?"

He sighs quietly, avoiding my eye. "You regretting this."

I smile, kissing his cheek as I hold him close.

"I want you," I say and something in his eyes ignites as I speak. "Do you want me?"

"My god, I want you," he says quickly before pressing his lips to mine and whispering a spell that leaves us naked, his mouth now on my neck.

He kisses my collar hungrily, urgent but still gentle at the touch. I close my eyes in comfort at the feeling of his hand in my hair, his fingertips gently grazing my scalp with a mesmerising feeling.

"Oh..."

"I have tried so hard to get you off my mind, Sarah," he mumbles against my neck as he lines himself up with my entrance under the covers. My hand loses itself in his hair, holding him closer as I listen.

"My lord, how I have craved you..." he growls, pressing his lips to mine harshly and kissing me with urgency, biting my lip a little.

And as he finally pushes himself in slowly, I gasp into his mouth, remembering just how big he was. I groan, slightly in pain from his length, and he kisses me softly, stroking my hair from my heated face.

"God, you feel so good," he whispers, slowly entering me with the whole of his member.

"Oh, Lucius..." I groan, as he begins to thrust slowly, his sweaty forehead pressed to mine as he bites my lip once more.

"Does that feel good, darling?" He moans, my insides filled with butterflies at his name for me.

"Yes, yes it does," I gasp, holding tightly to his shoulder as he thrusts more harshly now, the sensation unbelievable.

He presses his palm to my lower belly as he fucks me, a smirk on his face.

"What is it?" I ask, exasperated as I grip his shoulder tighter.

"I can feel my cock stretching you out from merely touching you," he tells me and I chuckle, my laugh suddenly cut off with a moan as he presses his thumb to my clit, rubbing lightly.

I let out a loud moan as he kisses my neck sweetly, thrusting into me slowly, taking his time. I tighten my arms around his body, holding him close as his skin grows sleek with sweat.

"Oh..." I whisper as he moves his thumb in a circular motion, rubbing my clit tenderly and I feel myself near my orgasm.

"I'm close," he grunts, his hand snaking up my chest as it rests on my neck. He looks into my eyes, slowing down a little as he speaks, "Can I..?"

I nod, "Yes," I say heavily, panting as he grabs my jaw and kisses me softly, pulling back with a smirk.

"Thank you."

He quickens his pace at the last few moments, his lips on mine as we both pant breathlessly, nearing our release.

He growls loudly as he finishes inside of me, his liquid shooting in my entrance and heating up my core. I gasp as I finish too, my hands on his back suddenly tightening as I hide my face in the crook of his neck, breathing heavily.

We are both left exasperated as we lay in silence for a moment, our bodies as hot as the sun.

We don't speak, and for a moment, I think maybe this was the wrong thing to do. Maybe he didn't feel the same way that I did.

He lifts off me, settling beside me under the covers and I think for a moment, before deciding to leave.

I lift the duvet, lifting myself up when I feel him catch my wrist, gripping it tightly.

"Where are you going?" He asks, his eyes looking worried as I watch him.

"To my room?" I respond, and he pulls a face, clearly not happy with my answer.

"Stay with me tonight," he says, and I shake my head. "No, it's fine. I can-"

"You're staying," he says, pulling me closer and I watch him, smiling a little. "Are you sure?"

"More than anything," he says, opening his arms and I comply, settling under the covers, cuddling up against his chest. My hand finds it's way around his neck as I hold him, and his hand snakes around my waist, securing me tightly.

"Go to sleep," he says softly, stroking my hair slowly.

I listen to him, closing my eyes and within moments I'm sound asleep.