Chapter 20

Sebastian Young Partly Confirms His Relationship with KE Concert Director Ashley Ahn

In a statement released by Sebastian Young himself through his Agency's Instagram account, the Artist partly confirmed the real deal between him and his rumored love interest, childhood best friend, and Kingdom Entertainment's Concert Director, Ashley Ahn.

Sebastian mentioned that he doesn't want to ruin whatever relationship he has with the latter and thanks the fans who continuously support him despite being tangled in numerous dating scandals.

Sebastian has been linked with Supermodels, Top Actresses, and fellow Singers through the years but never once confirmed any of these.

Netizens have been flocking to Twitter and online cafés, releasing their sentiments about the issue and how Sebastian dealt with it carefully.

@foreveryoung
I feel relieved seeing Sebastian speak up. After all, it's his best friend who's on the line and is being dragged repeatedly.

@useristhename
Sebastian didn't even confirm if he is in a relationship so what's the big deal? He could have been straight-up honest with them because that's the least he can do for those who helped him become an A-list and a timeless global sensation.

@youngandbeautiful
I wish Ashley Ahn to be strong and never leave Sebastian's side because I'm 100% sure this will be messy.

What do you think about this? Write down your comments with the hashtag #SebastianYoung to get featured.

Posted at 6:00 p.m.
•·················•·················•

"I'm sorry," Sebastian mutters while enveloping me in a tight embrace. "I didn't know they'd post it right away."

"Hey," I look straight into his eyes because that's the only way to calm his pulsating nerves. "It's fine," I chuckle. "It kind of gave me a mini heart attack but I understand. I wasn't harmed in any way either so drop it already, huh."

Sebastian has been incessantly apologizing for not letting me see his statement the moment he finishes it.

He explained that he was planning to show it to me during lunch but since I was supposed to be with Leslie and Bin, he thought of doing it when we see each other for dinner but he wasn't anticipating its public release without his knowledge.

"I wanted to deny everything like what we've agreed to but as I was writing, I didn't know I was saying things differently."

I smile earnestly. "I'm proud of you for being honest because everyone who loves and cherishes you deserves to know the truth even though you did not straight up admitted everything."

He squints his eyes. "The whole world must be in shock right now so don't spend too much time checking out online posts in the meantime."

"Hahaha! I won't do it anymore," I mumble before wrapping my arms around his waist again.

He must have seen me browsing on my phone while we were on our way here, in my place.

Well, I couldn't help but peek at how everyone took his first-ever dating story statement.

When Sebastian got linked in numerous rumors involving big names in the industry, I was one of those who are waiting for him to speak up so consider this one as something so huge that even I wouldn't let the hype slide.