🎁🔞Maid Commander x Commander: The "Reward"🔞🎁

"STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!" Commander shouted when he and his team tried their best to shoot the Molten Boss fast. "MUAHAHAHAHA! Do you really think those pesky guns of yours can defeat me? Pathetic! Take this!" Molten Boss laughed as he threw a fireball at the team and summoned more Moltens and Molten Titans while his health decreased to 20,000. Just as Commander used his ability, he heard a scream. Commander saw that Maid Commander was captured by some of the Moltens and was struggling to fight them all. Commander saw this and helped Maid Commander fight them off, along with the other members of his team.

"Are you okay?" the commander asked her as he helped her stand up.

"Yeah, I am fine. That was a close one, but my dress is all dirty now! UGH! I just bought this today!" Maid Commander complained as she stomped her left foot right in front of Commander.

"Look, Maid Commander. There is no time to complain just because some dust got in your dress!" Commander said as he tried to calm Maid Commander down.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH THIS DRESS COSTS!?" Maid Commander screamed at Commander while Commander tried to calm her down. Then they started to argue while Commander's team was trying their best to defeat the Molten Boss, who was losing another 10,000 health points.

"Damn, why don't they just stop arguing? They look like a middle school couple whenever they argue." Soldier said as he shot at the Molten Boss.

"I have no idea, to be honest." Scout said as he was covering his ears, not because of the battle that is happening right now but because he didn't want to hear Maid Commander and Commander arguing over some stupid dust on a dress.

"LOOK, THERE IS A BOSS THAT IS LITERALLY MADE OUT OF FUCKING MOLTEN! WOULD YOU RATHER FIGHT TO THE DEATH OR LEFT TO DIE BECAUSE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT SOME STUPID DRESS?" Commander shouted furiously at Maid Commander.

"Ugh! Fine." Maid Commander said as she rolled her eyes and picked up her gun and radio.

Commander and his team were doing their best in trying to defeat the Molten boss to the point where he only had 10k health, 5k health, and 0 health. "You will all pay for this! Soon, the Fallen King will avenge me..." Molten Boss said as he started to disappear from thin air.

"WE DID IT! WE DEFEATED THE MOLTEN BOSS!" Commander shouted in happiness. 

Everyone cheered, screamed, and shouted, "HOORAY!" in happiness, while Maid Commander was not feeling it.

At the military camp, Commander and his team were trying to find a plan to defeat Molten Boss' friend, the Fallen King, and his army. While everyone was researching the whereabouts of the fallen king, Commander felt someone tapping on his shoulder. When he looked at his shoulder, Maid Commander was right beside him.

"Hey, sorry for shouting at you earlier. I let my emotions take over me...again..." Maid Commander said in a sad tone, but Commander was quite confused since whenever the both of them argue, Maid Commander usually never apologises.

"Oh, it's ok, but don't worry about that. I am sorry too, Maid Commander." Commander said while he faintly smiled at her.

"I also wanted to say thank you for helping me agaiinst those Moltens. Without you, I wouldn't have died, so I have decided to give you a reward, sir~" Maid Commander said seductively. Commander was stunned by this since Maid Commander never gave him a reward before, especially after they both argued.

"Wait, what? A reward? Why?" Commander asks Maid Commander, but she is cut by Maid Commander.

"Your reward? If you want to know where it is, just go to my house. Here is my address if you want to go there. It's ok if you don't come, sir! Hehehe..." Maid Commander said as she gave her address to Commander.