2️⃣🔞Engineer x Accelerator: Round 2🔞2️⃣

Disclaimer: This is part 2 from the previous one about Engineer and Accelerator. Also, this is based on an Engineer x Accelerator R34 video that I found. I just decided to make a story out of it. 

Credits to that Engineer x Accelerator R34 Video: https://x.com/AnkhantRR34

It's been a while since Accelerator had sex with Engineer in her garage. Both of them have been secretly making out and dating while working in the Military. However, one day, Accelerator would receive a text from Engineer that read, "Accel, my dad and brother aren't home today~". This text would make Accelerator excited, but before he could get ready to go to Engineer's home, Engineer would send a picture of her boobs. Accelerator would get boners and decided that it was time for Round 2 of their fun.

I mean, if a woman says her family is out of town and sends a picture of her big boobs, would you go? Obviously, you would, atleast for me. Anyways.

Accelerator would then arrive at Engineer's place, and he would knock on the door with a bouquet of flowers until he was pulled in and kissed by a mysterious figure. Accelerator blushed and was confused until he realised he was actually kissing Engineer, who was in her white bikini suit. "Like what you see, Accel~" Engineer asked.

"I-I..." Accelerator was just looking at her hot body and was stuttering.

"Is your plasma gun getting excited? Don't worry, let me handle that plasma gun of yours in my room~" Engineer said seductively while holding the accelerator's chin. Despite Engineer being quite taller than the Accelerator, she still wanted that plasma gun of his. Engineer would carry Accelerator on her shoulders and take him to her bedroom. Engineer would pin the accelerator on the bed, and they started to make-out like animals. Engineer would then pull Accelerator's pants down before sucking his cock and draining his energy.

Meanwhile, with Minigunner and Scout...

Minigunner and Scout were talking until they passed by Engineer's home. "Hey Scout." Minigunner bumps his fist on Scout's shoulders.

"W-what?" Scout, asked Minigunner.

"I hear strange sounds in the engineer's garage. Wanna investigate?" Minigunner asked.

"What kind of strange sounds?" Scout would reply.

"Sounds like screaming-" Minigunner was cut when they realised that the sounds were moaning sounds.

"Oh my, we should check that out..." Scout said as he and Minigunner looked at the window and...

"WHAT THE FU-" Minigunner cursed loudly, but Scout covered his mouth. They saw Accelerator fucking Engineer in a Sunday Afternoon style. "Accel~" Engineer moaned.

"Play with your nipples, Engineer. Just like that, I want to hear you~" Accelerator demands as his hips move and thrust more quickly.

"Ohhh...fuck, baby~" Engineer fills Accelerator's ears with her sighs and moans just as Accelerator fills Engineer with his dick, shuddering together.

Scout and Minigunner silently left and then ran once they were out of the Engineer's home. The next day, Engineer and Accelerator woke up, cuddling each other on the bed. Engineers would notice Accelerator's morning wood. She can't believe that Accelerator was already this horny when she woke up. Engineer was about to suck Accelerator's cock until Engineer's father, Mechanic Engineer, and brother, Brawler, came into the room with a double-barreled shotgun.

"D-DAD!? BROTHER!? I can explain!" Engineer shouted, but her family wasn't going to listen, so her father pointed his double-barreled shotgun at Accelerator. Engineer would tell Accelerator to run out of the window, and he complied. He ran while trying to wear his suit and was being shot at. Accelerator was able to escape and would sigh. A few moments later, Accelerator was talking to Ranger before receiving a text from her girlfriend, "Hey, we should do that sometime, Accel. Next time, we should get dinner first~".

Accelerator would blush and reply, "Sure, why not~ ;)".

The End!