❄️🔞Ice Witch Accelerator x Sledger: Winter Sex🔞❄️

Suggested by Anonymous

Sledger was going back to the military in a cold and snowy forest with the other members of the military after defending the elves from attacking the elf city (An obvious reference to the TDS Christmas Event 2022: Violent Night).

As Sledger was going back to the military with the others, he had a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. So Sledger excused himself to the bathroom. So Sledger went to the nearest bathroom in the breezing forest, only to find himself lost in the cold and snowy forest. A few minutes passed, and he still wasn't able to find the bathroom. The air was extremely heavy and cold. Just then, he spotted a dark figure wearing a coat in the forest, with a blue horn on her left head and her face covered except for her mouth. Sledger immediately grabbed his hammer and screamed, "Who are you? Show yourself!".

"I have been watching you for so long now, Sledger." the dark figure said in a chilling tone.

"Who the hell are you, and how do you know my name?" Sledger said, but he was cut off by the dark figure.

"That doesn't matter, and if I'm going to be honest, I find you... well, rather cute." the dark figure said

"W-what...?" Sledger nervously replied.

"I want you, Sledger. I need you~" the dark figure said in a seductive tone.

Suddenly, the dark figure dashed forward toward Sledger with her staff. The dark figure was able to hit Sledger, but Sledger was able to block the attack with his hammer until he was hit in the back by the dark figure. Sledger's eyes started to lose consciousness as the dark figure started to take her clothes off.

...

...

...Mhm~

...

Mmmm~

Sledger gasped and woke up. As Sledger was trying to breathe, he noticed that his clothes were gone and heard some moaning noises. He looked down to see that the dark figure was sucking Sledger's huge cock. The dark figure moaned and groaned. Sledger wanted to push her away, but he was pleased. The dark figure kept on sucking Sledger's dick faster and harder until Sledger felt he was going to cum, then it happened. Sledeger came into the dark figure's mouth. Both moaned passionately until the dark figure held Sledger by the cheek and kissed him. She then went on top of him and started to make out with him. Sledger was enjoying it for some reason.

"Now let's start round 2, sweetheart~" the dark figure said seductively. Sledger thought to himself, "Wait, did this woman just call me her sweetheart-" The dark figure thrusted Sledger's cock into her pussy in a Squatting Cowgirl Style. She covered her mouth from her loud screams and started to thrust it more into her pussy. Both of them were moaning passionately. Their minds were going crazy due to their first time having sex, especially when they were having sex in a cold, breezing forest. Suddenly, Sledger felt his dick twitching and was about to cum. Then he came. Both the dark figure and Sledger were panting hard. Both then kissed again passionately.

"We should probably wear our clothes again. It's freezing here..." Sledger said while he was shivering.

"Yeah, you're probably right," the dark figure said nervously as both of them were wearing their clothes.

"So um....w-what's your name...?" Sledger asked as he was putting his helmet on.

"Hm? Oh, my name is Ice Witch Accelerator..." Ice Witch Accelerator responded.

"O-oh, nice to meet you, Ice Witch Accelerator, but how did you know my name?" before Sledger could ask, Ice Witch Accelerator connected her lips to his. Sledger kissed back, and both of them fell on the ground that was filled with snow, making Sledger pinning Ice Witch Accelerator on the ground. Both of them laughed until Sledger asked Ice Witch Accelerator, "Hey, your skills are quite good. Do you want to join the military with me? I could introduce you to the others.".

Ice Witch Accelerator giggled and replied, "Sure, baby. If that's what you want, then I guess I could join since I have nothing to do in this cold forest anyway.". Then, both characters kissed each other again. And that is how the Ice Witch Accelerator was introduced in the military and became Sledger's girlfriend or partner. 

The End!