🤠🔞ATD Gunslinger/Mesa x TDS Cowboy: The Bounty🔞🤠

Disclaimer: I do not know much about ATD (Arena Tower Defense), so there might be some mistakes among the characters!

Requested by Anonymous.

Cowboy was sitting at a bar in the Wild West drinking beer while talking to the bartender. "So... how are you doing, mate?" the bartender asks while he cleans a glass of beer.

"Eh, fine, I just defeated a bunch of bandits that were trying to rob a bank," Cowboy says as he takes another sip from the beer until some other cowboys tell him that the boss wants him for a commission.

"Oh, well, you look at that. Alright, I have to go now. See you later," Cowboy sayid as he exited with the two other cowboys.

"Alright, good luck, mate!" the bartender says as he takes another person's order. Cowboy and the two other cowboys went to their boss's office. Cowboy sat on a chair while the two other cowboys left Cowboy and Cowboy's boss. "So... we got a new problem from the Gunslinger's Cavalries," Cowboy's boss says as he clasps his hands on the table.

"Oh, what is it, sir? Cowboy questions his boss.

"You see, a few of our cowboys reported that Gunslinger (The TDS boss, not Mesa) has ordered his Cavalries to attack the train to steal our gold, so I want you to protect our train and prevent anyone from stealing the gold." Cowboy's boss said as he slipped a paper on the table with a new bounty about Gunslinger's Cavalries.

"Oh yeah? And what is it for me?" Cowboy questions his boss out of curiosity.

"You will receive 15k gold and 500k cash from doing this task." Cowboy's boss said as he showed him the bounty.

"Alright then, deal." Cowboy happily says as he takes the deal and shakes his boss's hand.

A few moments later...

Cowboy and other cowboys were now at the train, protecting it from unexpected attacks from bandits or the cavalry. While Cowboy and the other cowboys had a friendly chat, one of the cowboys spotted the cavalry.

"Mr. Cowboy! The Gunslinger's Cavalry are here!" a young Cowboy recruit said as he dropped his binoculars and prepared his weapons.

Cowboy then told the other cowboys to prepare, "Alright boys, get ready! This is going to be a tough fight!".

The cowboys began to load their weapons as the battle was about to start. The Calvaries started to shoot at the cowboys with their 1860 Spencer Lever Action Rifle, and while riding on some zombie or skeleton horses, the cowboys shot back with their Colt Single Action Army, Colt Python, and Winchester rifles. The battle was intense as shots were fired around the train. Some cowboys and cavalry got shot until Cowboy was the last one left standing. Most cowboys were either injured or dead as there were too many cavalries. It was like they knew that Cowboy and the other cowboys had fewer people. As Cowboy struggles to think this is the end, a woman riding a horse is able to shoot some cavalry with her sawn-off shotgun and Winchester rifle, get on the train, and start to help Cowboy.

"Uhhhh...who are you?" Cowboy panics as he points his revolver at the mysterious woman with brown hair, red eyes, and red hair who wears a cowboy hat, yellow highlights, a vest, a white undershirt, complex pants, and a bandana covering her mouth.

"No time to explain! Come on, we have to protect the train!." the mysterious woman says as she continues to shoot at the cavalries. Cowboy decides to help her defeat them all. Both of the two shooters were able to kill them off one by one until all of them retreated. The two shooters celebrated with their victory until the train was able to stop by a train station, where the medical team was able to heal the wounds of the crew.

"Hey, thanks for the help. Uhh, what's your name again?" Cowboy asks the mysterious woman.

The mysterious woman then replies, "Oh, my name is Mesa. How about you?".

"Oh well, my name is Cowboy. Nice to meet you." Cowboy shakes Mesa's hand.

"But...why did you help us?" Cowboy asked Mesa.

"Well, your boss knew that you probably don't have enough men, so he sent me to help you instead." Mesa says while smiling cutely.

Cowboy slightly blushed at her cute smile but brushed it off. "So...do you wanna go for a drink?" Cowboy asked Mesa, Mesa agreed, and Cowboy and Mesa went to the bar in the afternoon as they waited for their rewards the next day.

Later, it was now nighttime, as Cowboy, Mesa, and the bartender were the only ones left in the bar. Cowboy and Mesa were still chatting, laughing, and drunk, but Mesa was more drunk from the beer. Both were laughing gracefully and cheerfully until Mesa whispered something to Cowboy, "Pssst, do you want to go to a hotel? Just the 2 of us~". Cowboy blushed at this until Mesa fell into Cowboy's right shoulder. Cowboy was confused and went into a panic state about what to do with her. He looked at the bartender, but he was already in the bathroom. So Cowboy thought of bringing her home or to his house but realised it was too far, so he decided to go to a nearby hotel to stay for the night.

When Cowboy and Mesa got a room, there was only one bed! Cowboy dropped Mesa on the bed softly. Cowboy couldn't help but notice how gorgeous she looked, especially when he first met her on the train, so he decided to take his clothes off, revealing his huge cock.

"I-I'm sorry, Mesa, but you're so gorgeous..." Cowboy silently apologised to himself for the lustful activities that he was about to do to Mesa until...

"Shhhh~ It's ok, Cowboy. I know what you are about to do. Just take off my clothes if you want, stick your dick inside of me, and I will try to be a good girl." Mesa said in a drunken tone while giggling.

"O-ok..." Cowboy said as he helped Mesa take her clothes off while lying on the bed. After he takes off Mesa's clothing, revealing her gorgeous body, Then, Cowboy slowly thrusts his cock into Mesa, making Mesa make a loud squeal, but she tries to cover her mouth to not create more noise since there are other people in the hotel that might hear them. Cowboy asks Mesa if she wants to stop, but of course, Mesa, being drunk, refuses, so Cowboy continues to thrust his huge dick into Mesa in a Viennese Oyster Style. "O-oh fuck...yeah...keep going, baby~ Ah~" Mesa moaned as Cowboy began to go faster and faster while slapping Mesa's boobs. Cowboy was pounding Mesa's pussy so good that he came in just under 8 minutes! Crazy, am I right? "R-really?! You only came in for just under 8 minutes? Ugh, I will tell you how it is done, boy~" Mesa groaned in frustration as she got on top of Cowboy while being drunk in a Crouching Downstroke Style. Mesa thrust Cowboy's cock inside of her and began to do some business with him. "You like that boy? Oh god...Ah~ I bet you did....Mmmm~" Mesa moaned while Mesa and Cowboy were groaning and panting, and this went on for about half an hour! Until Cowboy came into Mesa pleasurably, making both of them moan loudly while trying to cover their mouths. Cowboy and Mesa did many different kinds of sex positions until Cowboy came into Mesa at least 6 to 11 times. "AHHH~ that felt good~" Mesa moaned.

"Yeah...indeed~" Cowboy replied until Mesa sucked and licked some of the cum that was left on Cowboy's dick really hard, but it also felt good.

"Gyatt...damn, Mesa...I didn't know you were this hungry~" Cowboy watched as Mesa was giving Cowboy a blowjob until Cowboy came into her mouth and into her face. Both Mesa and Cowboy giggled until Mesa forcefully connected her lips to Cowboy before letting go.

"W-we should do this sometime again~" Mesa said as she fell down to Cowboy's chest and abs, feeling tired from the lustful acts that they just did.

"Agreed~" Cowboy said seductively before both of them slept and snuggled with each other all night. When it was morning, both woke up and got ready to go to work while knowing that they were now officially dating.

The End!