👽🔞ATD Alien/Xndra x TDS Commando: Xndra's "Alienussy"🔞👽

Disclaimer: I do not know much about ATD (Arena Tower Defense), so there might be some mistakes among the characters!

Requested by Anonymous.

Commando was fighting enemies that were sent by an unknown force near the Space City. Commando was sent there to protect the city from incoming enemies. Just as Commando and his team defeated the wave of enemies, one of his co-workers told him that an unknown spaceship that was bigger than the other spacecraft was coming their way. Commando ordered all units to take down the spacecraft. However, more enemy spaceships came for reinforcements, but Commando and his team were able to shoot them one by one. "Nice job, everybody! Now-" Commando was cut off when another enemy spaceship flew into the core of their spacecraft, then... the spacecraft exploded, destroying every part of the spacecraft. Commando was soon floating in outer space. As Commando was about to pass out, an unknown U.F.O. was heading his way. And then there was silence.

...

...

...

Commando suddenly woke up in some kind of futuristic laboratory, confused by his surroundings. It looked like he was in some futuristic-looking medical bed. Well, anyway, as he was wondering where he was, he saw a mysterious alien with green skin, pink glowing eyes, and some kind of green antenna on her head. Commando was shocked that he was seeing a female alien but was stunned by her looks and body. Commando then saw her holding some kind of potion. He then thought that she was going to poison him, so he immediately tried to get his weapons but realised that his gear was missing and he couldn't move since a machine was holding him back and was controlling him. Unfortunately, Commando couldn't do anything but watch. As the female alien forced the potion carefully into Commando's mouth, Commando suddenly felt... horny. The female alien was confused but then realised that she didn't give Commando the health potion that would heal Commando's injuries, she gave Commando the horny potion! The female alien quickly tried to get another potion to reverse the effects of the horny potion. As she tried to get that potion, she saw Commando looking at her while there was a bulge in his pants.

Commando clearly wanted some alienussy. The female alien thought to herself, "I wonder how big a human's cock is...". The female alien went closer to Commando, who was drooling, then opened his pants and said, "HOLY SHIT, IT'S SO BIG!". The female alien said it in her alien language, but of course, Commando didn't know what she said as the female alien was speaking in her alien language, but Commando guessed that she was shocked by his huge dick. The female alien then took her clothes off, revealing her hot body with big boobs and ass. Commando was excited, and the atmosphere was hot. The female alien took Commando's pants off, revealing his huge dick. "Wow, this is what a human's dick looks like. It's so big~" the female alien said as she started rubbing it. Commando didn't understand what she said, but he knew that the female alien was getting horny. The female alien started rubbing Commando's cock faster, even kissing it smoothly, and this went for at least 30 to 40 minutes until Commando came a lot. "My~ My~ You came alot~ You sure are excited, huh? Well, don't worry, there is more to come." the female alien said seductively as she got on top of Commando and forcefully thrust his huge dick into her alienussy. Commando and the female alien were extremely excited by this and were moaning so loudly that if you were at least 7 metres away from the U.F.O., you could hear their moans. They were doing this for at least 2 hours in a Cowgirl Style until Commando shot his load into the female alien. "Ohhhh~ Fuck yes~" the female alien moaned and said in her alien language.

The female alien was panting heavily and was a bit tired, but Commando, who was still horny from the potion that the female alien gave him, wanted more, so he grabbed the female alien by the waist and put her in a Spotting Style. The female alien was surprised and said in an alien language, "H-HUH-WAIT! What are you doing!?" but was immediately cut off when Commando thrust his huge cock into the female alien. Both screamed passionately, and Commando just kept on thrusting his dick hard in and out for about 3 and 37 minutes while also licking the female alien's antenna, which was the most sensitive part of her body. Commando then released his dick and came a lot in the female alien's tights. The female alien looked at her tights and was embarrassed, but she also enjoyed it. Both of them were giggling until Commando connected his lips against the female alien. The female alien was embarrassed by the kiss, but then she heard a loud snore, realising that Commando was fast asleep. The female alien tried to get off the futuristic-looking medical bed but couldn't because Commando was hugging her tight. The female alien couldn't do anything, but she thought to herself, "I can't believe that I just had sex with a human..." but then slept with Commando.

A few hours passed, and Commando suddenly woke up feeling nauseous and confused. He then realised that he could move again as the machine that was holding him back ran out of power. He looked around and realised he was naked with a beautiful female alien who was also naked. Commando was stunned by her looks and was staring at her like he was looking at a goddess. Suddenly, the female alien woke up feeling a bit dizzy from the sex they just had. When they both looked at each other, they were both shocked and embarrassed to see each other naked. Then Commando asked her awkwardly, "So, uh...what's your name? "

The female alien didn't understand what the human said and said in her alien language, "Ummm, what did you say?".

Commando also didn't understand what the alien said but got an idea! He grabbed his space suit nearby and turned on his translator, which translates unknown languages. Commando then repeated the question. The female alien finally understood him and said, "My name is Xndra.".

"Xndra, well, that's a cute name." Commando said as he finally understood her. The female alien was flustered by this. "Well, my name is Commando." Commando said.

The scene was really, really awkward until Commando asked, "So where am I, and why did you take me here?".

"Well, you see, I found you injured and decided to take you on my spaceship. I'm surprised you were still breathing since your suit was mostly broken, so I tried to heal your injuries, but I ended up using the wrong potion since I got busy with other things..." Xndra said while she scratched her head in embarrassment.

But then suddenly, Commando kissed her antenna, pulled her closed, and said, "You're cute. I think I am starting to like a hot alien like you already~".

Xndra's face turned red and she was blushing so hard but said, "You should probably stay here for a while since it will take a while to get you back home and your injuries are not yet healed. I will try to find and see if there is another health potion.".

"Alright, cutie~" Commando said in a flirty way while Xndra put her clothing back on. Xndra then left the room to get another potion while Commando put his suit back on and waited in the medical room, thinking about the female alien that he just had sex with and her alienussy. Commando then wondered, "What happened to his other colleagues?".

The End!