🌓🔞Human!Umbra x Human!Penumbras: What was Penumbras packing down "there"🔞🌗

A year before the events of TDS Halloween Event 2023: Lunar Overture started...

In a village, Penumbras was meditating and practicing magic in a nearby forest. He was quite struggling as he was unable to control them. "This spell is quite hard..." Penumbras said as he struggled but was eventually able to control it. While he was packing his stuff to go back to the village, he suddenly heard a mysterious woman humming a song that he once heard during his childhood, but he doesn't remember what song she was singing. "I wonder who is singing that song." Penumbras thought to himself as he followed where the singing voice was coming from. He ventured further into the deep forest, then he saw a river where he saw a woman with tan skin, short brown hair, and two buns, and she was naked while bathing herself in the river. Penumbras would immediately look away as he was a "gentleman" and hid behind a tree, but he started to nosebleed as he just saw a naked woman's body that looked like a goddess. "You know, I heard you, right?" the mysterious woman said.

"H-huh!?" Penumbras was caught off guard before quickly covering his mouth.

The mysterious woman would stop bathing herself and get off the river while talking to Penumbras in a seductive tone, "You can come out now~".

"Ummm...ok?" Penumbras asked while still looking away. Penumbras would slowly reveal himself to the mysterious woman. Penumbras, upon looking at the woman, would notice that she looked familiar to one of those wanted posters who were accused of Witchcraft but brushed it off as he was too focused and looking at her beautiful naked body. "So what's your name?" Umbra asked.

Penumbras would respond, "My name is Penumbras, and you...?".

The woman would reply, "My name is Umbra and-" Umbra would immediately stop and notice that Penumbras was getting boners under his armour. Umbra knew that Penumbras was packing something huge down there.

"My~ My~ For a cute-looking guy like you, you sure are quite big down there~" Umbra said as she started to get closer to Penumbras.

"W-what are you d-doing?" Penumbras would slowly back away until tripping and falling down.

Umbra would sit in front of him and slowly take his armor and pants off. "Let's have a little look to see what is down there". As soon as Umbra took off Penumbras' pants, it revealed a huge and thick cock that was hard. Umbra, who was already horny before she even met Penumbras, was now more horny than ever. She would then start to rub it while sticking Penumbras' dick between her boobs. "Do you like it, Penumbras? I'm assuming that you never had this since you look like a virgin. But for a virgin like you, you sure are big~".

"Oh fuck, y-yes~" Penumbras moaned. Umbra noticed that Penumbra's cock was getting stronger and that he was going to cum soon, so she teased Penumbra by sucking his dick until Penumbra finally let it all out. Both of them started to pant. Penumbra thought it was over, and he finally got up, but then he saw Umbra, who was in a mating press position. "Come on, Penumbras. I know you want it, and I do too.".

Penumbras looked around to see if there were any witnesses and decided to stay a little longer and have some fun, so he decided to get on top of Umbra in a Mating Press Style and pounded her pussy with his cock. Umbra moaned as loud as she could since she knew that almost no one could hear them in the forest. Penumbras was pounding her faster. Penumbras thought to himself that he should probably use one of his spells to make this more satisfying and fun, so he used one of his spells, which made Umbra moan even louder, "YES~ FUCK ME LIKE AN ANIMAL, PENUMBRAS~". Penumbras's dick was starting to get stronger again, and he knew that he was going to cum, so he immediately took his cock off Umbra's pussy and cummed all over her boobs and stomach, and both of them moaned while giggling. "Well, that was fun~" Penumbras says while panting.

"For a virgin like you, you sure are good at fucking me~" Both of them laughed and laid down as it was almost evening while looking up at the sky. They chatted for a while, and they slept together while bare-naked. And folks, that is how Umbra and Penumbras met before the events of the TDS Halloween Event 2023: Lunar Overture Act 1 started.

The End!