🔫🔞Engineer x Accelerator: Accelerator's "Plasma Gun"🔞🔫

After a long day of fighting and defeating Ducky Doom, Accelerator decided to rest but realised that his plasma gun wasn't working. "Damn, bruh, my plasma gun broke. I kind of needed that to beat other bosses." Accelerator said.

Until his friend, Ranger, came up to him and looked at his plasma gun, "Oh damn, it looks like your plasma gun broke.".

"Yeah, well, that sucks." Accelerator said as he tried to fix it himself.

"Maybe you should try to ask Engineer for some help since she probably knows how to fix some advanced weapons like yours." Ranger said as he sipped his tea.

"I don't know, man. What if she wasn't able to fix it, or she doesn't even like me?" Accelerator said nervously while he scratched the back of his head.

"Let me guess, is it because you gained a crush on her? I mean, come on, it's quite obvious that you like her." Ranger said while raising his eyebrow from the rock-raising eyebrow meme.

"No, I don't! And you know what? Maybe you're right. I should probably try to ask her. She may know something about how to fix it. Thanks, Ranger!" Accelerator said as he ran to Engineer's garage.

"Cya Accelerator. Good luck." Ranger said as he continued to sip his tea (And yes, Ranger is British).

So Accelerator ran to Engineer's garage, which is quite near the farmlands, so it shouldn't be a problem for him. Until he finally met Engineer.

"Oh, hey, Accelerator!" Engineer said as she wiped the sweat and dust from her face.

"How are you doing?" Engineer said as she got down the ladder.

"Oh well, I am good, so, uh, I need some help fixing my plasma gun since it kind of broke." Accelerator said with an awkward expression.

"Oh! Well, let's take a look at your plasma gun." Engineer said as she took Accelerator's gun quickly and examined his plasma gun.

While the engineer checks Accelerator's plasma gun, Accelerator was looking around Engineer's garage, fascinated by all the technologies that she had made for the past few years, until he saw something big and massive, it was Engineer's big ass! Accelerator can't help but look at her ass. Ever since Engineer was hired in the military, Accelerator has had a little crush on her. He liked the way she talked, how she smelled, how she looked, and basically everything about Engineer is what Accelerator liked. While the engineer was fixing Accelerator's plasma gun, Accelerator just couldn't take it anymore and took off his clothes slowly while looking at Engineer's ass. Once he took his clothes off, he walked slowly at Engineer, who was too focused on fixing Accelerator's plasma gun to the point where she didn't even hear Accelerator breathing on her neck or feel that Accelerator had already taken off Engineer's pants.

As soon as Accelerator looked at Engineer's butt for about 10 minutes, he thrusted his cock into her hole, and she moaned silently. When Accelerator heard her, he kept thrusting his dick into her hole. Engineer started to scream loudly in pleasure and tried to ask Accelerator, "A-Accelerator!? Mmmm~ W-what the hell are you doing!? O-oh fuck~".

Accelerator said, "I'm sorry, engineer. I just couldn't take it anymore. I liked you for a long time, and I wanted to do some cultural stuff with your hot body.". He kept on thrusting his cock in her hole until Accelerator took his dick out of Engineer's pussy and shot his load at her back. They both screamed in pleasure.

Then the engineer who was panting turned around, facing the accelerator, kneeled down, and looked at Accelerator's cock, impressed by how long it was. She looked at Accelerator's face, who was looking down at her and looked back at his dick and started to suck it in her mouth. Accelerator moaned in pleasure as Engineer kept on sucking and licking it. Then Accelerator put his hands on Engineer's head and said, "E-Engineer, I'm about to cum~". As soon as Accelerator said that, he came to Engineer's face. It was messy, and when Engineer tasted the cum, it was delicious. "Well, it looks like your plasma gun is fixed. Hehe...ok, seriously, I'm going to fix your actual plasma gun now." Engineer said as she and Accelerator got up and put their clothes back on. "Just wait outside for your plasma gun to be finished." Engineer said as she kissed Accelerator on the cheek while pushing him out of her garage and closing the door.

A few hours have already passed, and it was already 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Accelerator was already asleep until someone tapped on his shoulder. Accelerator woke up while being shocked. He looked at the person who tapped his shoulder, and it was an engineer. "Hey~ Wake up, dummy head. Your plasma gun is already fixed. Come inside the garage." Engineer said as she held Accelerator's hand and took him to her garage. When they got into the garage, Accelerator saw the new and improved plasma gun. Accelerator was impressed by this until Engineer said, "Well, here is your new plasma gun. It took me a long time to fix it, but-". Engineer was cut off by the accelerator connecting his lips to her. Of course, Engineer also connected her lips to him. After they kissed, Accelerator thanked Engineer, "Thanks, Engineer, for fixing my plasma gun, and sorry if I took your virginity. I just couldn't take your beauty."

Engineer blushed and said, "Yeah, welcome, Accelerator..." then turned her head around while her face was red. Accelerator giggled and blushed when he looked at her cute face. After that, Accelerator was about to go home until Engineer grabbed his hand and asked in a seductive tone while she purposely let him see her cleavage, "Hey Accelerator, do you wanna come here someday if you want me to fix and help with your plasma gun again...?".

Accelerator said in a chill tone, "Sure, why not?". Then he headed back to the military base happily while he thought of going back to Engineer for more sex.

The End...?