CHAPTER 8

(a/n: long chapter up ahead...well, if you consider 3k words a long chapter like me ;[];)

"Daniel~!"

You glanced back from your seat to see Yui standing by Daniel's desk with a sweet smile painting her lips.

"I loved your performance and the song. It was so good!"

Yui's sudden interest in Daniel had you raising a brow but you didn't pay too much mind to it as it was none of your business.

You heard a sigh besides you and looked to your right to see a dejected Zoe.

'Ah..Zoe has a crush on Daniel.'

You couldn't say anything, simply giving her a pat on her back as a way to comfort her.

You chose to sit back and watch the scene unfold before you for the next few days as Yui and Zoe fought for Daniel's attention.

"[F/N], I need your help!!"

Zoe, who finally had enough of Yui winning in their little competition, decided to start streaming also and came to you for help.

"Why would you think I would know about streaming?"

"You're really smart so I thought you would know how to use all that techy stuff to set it up. Come on...please." She looked at you with puppy eyes and you couldn't resist them, giving her a nod which in turn made her cheer.

She enveloped you into a hug, claiming you were the best person in the world while you rolled your eyes but you couldn't help but return the hug.

"The camera in your computer is mostly likely to have crap quality so you'll have to buy a new camera to start your streaming. We can buy one after school." You suggested and she nodded, thanking you once more with another hug.

After school, you and Zoe took a trip to the mall to buy a good camera and you had to check for her as she was planning to buy a random one.

Once you had the camera, you then headed to her home with the shorter girl leading you up the stairs and to her room.

You took your time to set up the camera before connecting it to the streaming platform Zoe wanted to use.

"I can add a security system in if you want." You mentioned, your eyes glued to the screen as you finished up your work.

"Yeah, that'll be good."

You turned to Zoe as you heard her voice was near but your eyebrows raised with surprise as you saw how she was dressed.

"Do you plan to wear that for your stream?"

Zoe looked down at her tank top and shorts which hugged her figure.

"Yeah...is it not okay?"

"There are a lot of creeps online so I would be careful if I was you." You weren't going to stop her from choosing what she wanted to wear but you had to atleast give her a warning.

"I...I need to beat Yui."

You didn't say anything further and simply gave her a nod before getting up from the comfy chair and offering it to her.

She sat down while you leaned down, holding the mouse and explaining how to start up the stream.

"There's the security system. Make sure to turn it on whenever you start a stream and whoever speaks in the chat will be monitored. If they do anything bad-"

"Okay, okay! Let me start, [F/N]."

You gave her an unimpressed look while she gazed up at you with an excited smile.