CHAPTER 21

The first ride you went on with your friends was the disco pang pang and you seated yourself besides Daniel and Jay, excited for  the ride to start.

"Let's go!" The Dj exclaimed through the microphone.

The music started along with the ride and you shouted out in joy as it spun before it bounced causing you to lose your grip on the rail.

"Whoa!"

Due to the movement, your body was forced to stand up from your spot and stumble away from your friends. Your arms flailed around, trying to regain your balance and find another seat.

"[F/N]!" Jace called.

Despite feeling sick, Vasco still had enough energy to reach out to you, his hand clasping around yours.

You were pulled towards him and yelped as your body crashed against his. He wrapped an arm around your waist and clung to you as he rested his head against your shoulder, closing his eyes as he tried to get rid of the nausea.

You wanted to be flustered by the way Vasco was holding you but you were quick to notice his discomfort.

"Are you feeling sick?" You asked, and you felt him nod against you.

You rubbed his back with comfort, and he relaxed against your touch, feeling slightly better.

When the ride stopped, you got up, allowing Vasco to get up and run out off the ride, his nausea hitting harder than before.

"Vasco, wait!"

You and Jace went after him but the crowd of students, who were trying to leave the ride at the same time as you, had you delaying your exit to find him.

When you got out, the two of went to search Vasco and it didn't take long to find him being picked on by some other students.

"What's wrong, Vasco? Who the hell is he?" Jace asked, walking towards them with a glare.

Vasco looked towards you both with tears in his eyes and you felt your heart break at the sight of him being upset.

"What did you do to Vasco, you punk?" You asked, glaring up at the taller boy.

Seonong eyed you, thinking you were cute, but not as cute as Soomi.

"Don't, [F/N]." Vasco gently pulled you back, having you stay behind him as he faced Seonong once more.

"I have to apologise."

Vasco bowed to Seonong until the boy and his friends walked away with laughter leaving their lips.

"Why do you have to apologise?" You asked, genuinely confused by the situation.

"I threw up on his clothes and they cost ₩13,000,000." He revealed and you made a look of disbelief.

"His clothes...cost what?"

Vasco's naivety was something you found adorable but for someone to take advantage of it...

You were angry.

Thanks to your parents owning a fashion brand, you recognised the set of clothes Seonong was wearing.

They cost a few hundred thousand won but that was all.

"Let's go and look at the other attractions."

You wanted to help Vasco take his mind off those assholes and have him enjoy the rest of the day at Notte World. Jace sent you a thankful smile and soon, the three of you went over to a few stalls to play some games.

---------------------------------------------------

The day was coming to an end and you were currently in the girl's restroom, wanting to freshen up before you left the theme park with your school. You stepped out after drying your hands, coming across Burn Knuckles as they were chatting with Vasco.