CHAPTER 18

[a/n: I forgot to mention in the last chapter but, I merged the idol training arc and the stalker arc together. :)]

DG gazed down at you with a small frown while you stared up at him with annoyance.

"What are you up to, [F/N]?" He asked but you refused to tell.

"None of your business."

You turned away from him, stepping away to leave but he grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you back with ease, putting you back on the spot you stood on before.

"Don't get involved with the matters in this company." He ordered as you crossed your arm to show your not afraid of him.

"I don't give a crap about your company. I'm here to deal with your ex-stalker who's after Daniel now." You revealed and noticed the way he shivered over the mention of that girl.

"Was she outside?"

DG had only pulled you inside the building to question your intentions of being here in the first place but without realising, he had actually saved you from being seen from that girl.

You nodded, seeing how he seemed bothered by the fact. You checked the girls location with the program in your phone before showing it to him.

"She's gone now." You assured him and you saw the way he relaxed.

You needed to leave before someone walked in and created a misunderstanding between you and DG.

"Be careful."

You didn't expect him to care for your wellbeing and looked back at him to take in his expression. He didn't show much emotion as usual but you could see a small hint of concern which made you blink.

"You don't have to worry about me."

You stepped out of the building, leaving behind DG to himself while you thought over your plan to stop Daniel's stalker before she pulled off something dangerous.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Daniel has a stalker."

The announcement took Vasco off guard and his eyes widened.

"Really?" Vasco questioned with a bit of disbelief but you nodded to take away his doubts.

After what you witnessed yesterday with that girl and the way she acted, you had a feeling that dealing with this yourself wasn't going to end well.

You didn't know what the girl was capable of and if needing to defend yourself, you would most likely fail as you hadn't learned any technique to do so.

So, you went to the first person who came onto your mind which was Vasco.

You had stopped by the architecture department, asking if you could speak to him privately, the two of you then seated away from the rest so the conversation couldn't be heard.

"He doesn't know because he hasn't even noticed her following him around. It's been a week." You explained.

"But, how do you know?"

You expected him to ask you this particular question and told him the answer you chose to give to it.

"I was following her." You told and Vasco made a look of understanding.

"Shouldn't we go to the police?" He suggested but you shook your head.

"They won't do anything until she's caused some sort of harm on him. It's only up to me and you to stop this." You determined and Vasco nodded, ready to be of help.