CHAPTER 13

'What am I even looking at right now?'

You stood by the school gates, having just arrived to school on time and ahead of you was Daniel but not in a normal state.

"I'm younger than you." Daniel was talking to a woman who you could tell was older.

"It's ok, babe. I'm rich." She said, staring up at Daniel with hearts in her eyes.

You couldn't figure out what had happened to Daniel since you last saw him but you could tell it was not good.

'He...He didn't go to that job, did he?'

You had done your research as soon as Gun had left your home the day earlier to find out that Daniel had been offered a job at a host bar in Gangnam.

"No...he told me he wouldn't go."

Before you could go and talk to him, the bell rang and you made your way towards the entrance. Daniel had already gone inside before you so you planned to meet up in your class and confront him.

"[F/N]!"

You looked over to your right to see the Dean of students walking towards you. He smiled in a warm way which you returned with a more polite one.

"We have the director coming in to check up on the school and you were chosen to act as the model student. You have the best grades out of the first years so it was an obvious choice." He informed and you nodded before speaking up.

"Do I just need to meet them now?" You asked.

"Yes. He'll ask a few questions and then you can return to class."

You would have to meet up with Daniel later.

------------------------------------------------------------

It took longer than you were initially told as lunch had arrived and the dean had apologised to you after, promising to buy you a snack to make up for missing your classes.

A snack wouldn't make up the time you missed but you still weren't going to reject a free snack.

You were approaching the doors to the cafeteria when you suddenly see the dean rush ahead, his hand reaching forward.

"Sir, what's wro-"

You stopped yourself from speaking further as you saw him take a hold of Daniel's ear and glare up at him.

"Alcohol smell."

Your jaw dropped over the reveal and you looked to Daniel as he handed the teacher a card which he read the name out loud.

"A-An escort service?!"

You couldn't believe Daniel went to the job offer even after your warning.

"[F/N], here's some money for a snack so, go buy whatever you want. I have to return to my office."

The dean had snapped you out of your daze and you nodded, bowing your head as a way to thank him.

Vasco was shocked to hear the news of Daniel being drunk and he couldn't help but feel disappointed in his friend.

The disappointment turned to anger and he was ready to teach his friend a lesson but,

You had beaten him to it.

"You little shit!!!"

Daniel couldn't dodge the flying kick from you as you managed to plant your foot against his chest and send him tumbling to the ground. You kneeled down and grabbed a fistful of his shirt before you shook him aggressively.