Yunjin X M!Reader: Sleepless

Excuse the weird formatting, this was typed out on a phone during a class break
Yunjin's POV

Hey, just a quick introduction of myself. My name is Huh Yunjin, I'm an aspiring singer, but still a student in University. I'm currently in a basic programming class and it is the bane of my existence.

It's around 8pm, I looked up as I carried my bag into a new 24/7 cafe near my house, the Kopi Shop. As I walked in, I saw a rather small but cozy cafe, one or two customers, as well as one guy behind the counter of the cafe. I set my stuff down into a small cubby at the corner of the cafe, before ordering a beverage.

I walked up to the counter with a smile on my face, as I was greeted with a stone cold face, with very, and I mean VERY heavy eyebags.

"Hi can I take your order?" The man behind the counter said, as I glanced down at his nametag.
'Ah, Y/N'
"Hi, could I get a Caramel Macchiato?"
He nodded as he keyed in the order, "That will be 3000 won. Can I get a name?"
"Jennifer."

"Caramel Macchiato for Jennifer!" I heard, as I went to grab my drink, continuing my revision. My course is currently going through basic Python coding, and I know, I know, it's basic coding, but for the even slightly complicated stuff, I couldn't grasp on to it for the life of me.

In the blink of an eye, it's 12.30 am? HOW? I've watched like one 1 hour lecture... I'm gonna flunk this module. As I looked around the cafe, all the other customers were gone. I was the only customer left and the man at the cashier was still there. That's odd, I'd assume the midnight shift people would have taken over by now. Anyways, I quite like this place, drinks were fairly priced, the seats were comfortable and the ambience was good for studying. I'd probably come back again after I get a good night's sleep. As I walked out of the cafe, I smiled and waved goodbye to the cashier, who simply nodded in response and gave back a small smile. Wow, emotions, didn't know he had it in him.

Time skip to the next day
I was settling down in the cafe once again, this time closer to the cashier,when I got a message from Sakura-Unnie.
"Yunjin-ah, how is the studying going?"
I smile as I read through the message, replying, "Not great, this is so annoying to do:("
I ordered a drink again, and curiously, the cashier was the one that was the same as the last day, and he was alone behind the counter, again. Weird, I'd assume someone who was on the midnight shift would have clocked out by now.
"Hi Jennifer, what would you like?" He said once again, his monotonous voice staying the same as always, but I was shocked
'wow, he remembered!'
I smiled back at him and said, "Hi Y/N, any recommendations for me?"
His eyebrow shot up at my sentence, probably surprised I knew his name.
"If you'd like to try something new, I'd recommend Teh C, Hot Milk Tea with Evaporated milk. That would be 1300 won."
"Sounds great" I said back with a smile as I handed over the money.

"Teh C for Jennifer!"

As I settled back into my seat, I took a sip of the beverage. While it wasn't exactly my preferred drink, as I would prefer iced drinks, this tastes great, as I shot a thumbs up at Y/N. I then went down the rabbit hole of coding.

Two Hours later

"What is wrong with this godforsaken code!!!" I said as I facepalmed. I had run the same code almost 10 times over, but nothing changed, and even after various bouts of debugging, which has frustrated me to no end. I tried once again to focus on my work, before something broke me out of my focus

"Teh C for Jennifer!"
Huh? I didn't order a drink. I looked quizzically at Y/N, who simply set the drink down and walked back to making beverages.
I went up to collect the drink, as I shouted a "Thanks" to Y/N, and then I noticed something curious.
A small piece of paper, the words scribbled on it, "Your recursive loop is missing a base case, Logic error=No error popup"
I stared at the paper, wide eyed as I quickly ran back to my computer, and there it was. I actually forgot to implement a base case. I quickly coded it in, and just like that, the problems I had poofed away, just like that. How did he do that? WAIT, how did he know what my code was doing? Looking around at the cafe, I found that I was the only one left in the cafe. I walked up to the counter, saying, "Hi, Y/N, I was wondering, could we talk a little?"
Hearing that, he turned around with a bland face once again, "I'm working."
I looked around the cafe, before looking back at him. "Point taken, what do you want."
"I was wondering, how did you know the problem with my code?"
"I'm just that good." He said with a smirk, as I rolled my eyes
"Serious."
"I've been coding for more than 10 years now, one glance at your code and it was so obvious that there wasn't a base case."
Wow, he was good.
"So, I was wondering, is it possible for you to tutor me a little? Of course when there are customers, you can go to work, but if the shop is empty or you're free, you could come over and assist or teach me some stuff. This way, you get a very loyal customer who orders a steady flow of drinks, and you can earn a little money too?"
"Fine." Y/N said, as he stepped out from behind his booth.
I happily got back to my computer, I could probably pass this time!