Sullyoon x Reader: Rain

You felt the rain, hitting your back and soaking your shirt. It didn't matter though, nothing really matters, does it? 

It's hard to think that anything matters anymore, when just half an hour ago, everything that ever meant anything to you, shattered. Broken. Left in pieces.
You wandered aimlessly in the rain. Where could you go? She was your entire life, everything. You couldn't go anywhere, without a glaring reminder of what she did to you.

Still, try as you might, you couldn't escape reminders of her. Walking past a small alley next to a beautiful garden, you peered in, grimacing as you reminisced on memories that once brought you so much joy. Now, all of it seemed like a cruel, elaborate joke. A trick the universe wanted to play on you, for sins you didn't know you committed.

Walking in the suffocating rain, you couldn't stop thinking about what you had witnessed. How could she do this to you? How could she break every promise she made to you? How could she betray you? It burned you to your core, the anger, anguish, rage, but most of all, hopelessness.

To say that you had imagined a life with her wasn't an overstatement. You wanted to take care of her after her hard days recording music videos, you wanted to be by her side whenever she felt sad, or tired. You wanted to spend your life with her. You wanted to get married to her. Start a family with her. Have kids together with her. Have her. Maybe that was the problem. Maybe you were the problem. You wanted too much, and the universe punished you for your selfishness, in a way that hurt, a way that stung you. To the core. Ripped your heart out, and curb stomped it

As you walked, your legs gave out, knees buckling and collapsing under not just the physical, but emotional torment you had gone through in the past half hour, falling to the ground as you pushed yourself up against a pillar.

All of a sudden, the rain stopped crashing on your head, but the rain still fell all around you. You lifted your head, seeing a figure standing before you, through your cloudy vision. She stood before you, an umbrella in her hand as she sheltered the two of you, a look of remorse on her face.

"Y/N...I'm sorry." Sullyoon whispered, extending her hand to you.

You scoffed, slapping the hand away.

"Go away Sullyoon, I don't want to talk to you." You could barely whimper, averting your gaze, not daring to look into the eyes of the woman who you still loved.

"Y/N, please." She said, remorse evident in her eyes, but what was remorse going to do? Wipe away the betrayal? The pain? No, didn't think so.

"How long?" You mumbled, a swell of rage bubbling in your chest

"Y/N plea-" Sullyoon pleaded, trying to avoid the question

"HOW LONG!" You couldn't hold on any longer as your rage exploded from your chest, bolting up at Sullyoon who recoiled in the shock.

Her head hung low, averting her gaze as the guilt of the situation rushed through her

"two months" She whispered, as you chuckled bitterly

"Two months. Two months you let me believe that you were faithful to me. Two months you told me you loved me and only me. Two months you lied." You seethed, before Sullyoon dropped her umbrella, both hands holding your hand as she cried

"Please, Y/N, it was a mistake, you're the only one I love! Please! Can you give me another chance? For all the happy memories we have, Y/N. Please." She tugged on your arm, as you felt your heart melt a little.

But as fate would have it, as you turned to look at the woman you loved, as you looked into her eyes, gone was that sweet innocent girl you fell in love with. All you could see now, was the pain, the torture, torment and betrayal she had put you through

She looked pleadingly into your eyes, the two of you under the pelting rain, before you shut your eyes.

"Memories. That's funny. We always thought our happy memories would last forever, living forever in our memories, then the memories of our children. The happy memories that we swore to never forget, memories that helped us through tough times. But a fickle thing, memory is. It's remembered as long as it's treasured, and our memories were, treasured. I hoped I would always keep those memories, but thanks to you and your actions, all those memories, all the moments we shared, all the love I had...all the love I have for you, will be lost in time.

Like tears in rain"