Eunchae x Reader: Savior

TW!Bullying

(NOTE: The depictions of IVE in this story are NOT ACCURATE)

"Will you stop looking? You're so creepy." Kazuha teased, lightly nudging Eunchae on the shoulder, who slowly shook herself back to attention, her focus straying away from the conversation her unniess were having, ending up elsewhere.

"Aigoo, does Eunchae have a crush?" Yunjin giggled, patting Eunchae on the back who shook her head in exasperation, trying to dispel the notion, to no avail

"Aish, they all grow up too fast..." Sakura sighed, before Chaewon began laughing

"I mean, time passes faster when you're as old as you." Sakura and Chaewon began bickering, Kazuha and Yunjin joining in as Eunchae smiled, shaking her head at her unnies antics.

Her gaze went back to where it was previously, as her eyebrows furrowed.

'What are they doing?'

Eunchae gritted her teeth, this wasn't an uncommon sight, and they had been a pest for far too long.

"Y/N!" You sighed, the voice all too familiar to you. Great, I was already having a bad day, what's worse.
"What do you want Yujin..." You replied monotonously, looking up to see 6 girls who have made your life in school, interesting
"Aish, Y/N, is that anyway to speak to your friends?" Wonyoung questioned, a slight mocking tone on her voice
"Friends don't bully their friends now, do they?" You slowly went back to your food, before Gaeul snatched the bowl in front of you, slowly slurping up your noodles
You clenched your fist, glaring at them but exercising your self control to the best of your ability.
With a content sigh, Gaeul set the bowl on the table
"Besides, Y/N, we're here to help you!" She pulled out a bouquet from behind her back, as you cringed at the sight of it
"See, we found this in your locker just now, and we were just thinking, hmm, what happened to poor Y/N?" Gaeul asked mockingly, throwing the bouquet in your face.
"Which rejection is this?" Yujin asked out loud
"Hmm, Karina, Chaeryoung, Hikaru, Yeji, Minju, 6th one this year then."
"Aish, that's so pathetic, seems you like so many people, if only there were someone who liked you, so who is the new one?" Gaeul taunted, as you turned away, anger seething but calming yourself down.
Gaeul was right though, you had a bad habit of falling too easily. They'd just help you out, smile at you, and you'd fall, just like that, following them like a lovesick puppy, till you eventually get rejected. Haewon was the recent one you fell for, you worked up the courage to tell her, only to get rapidly friend-zoned. Turns out, You have many many friends. Infatuation often hit you hard, but honestly, all you wanted was to love someone who loved you back
"Leave me alone, Gaeul, please." You groaned, grabbing about your pockets to see if you could get something else, your hunger not yet sated. Nothing. Great.
"Aww, but why? We're friends Y/N, we're hanging out with you!" She laughed, roughly pushing you towards the other girls, as you stumbled, struggling to catch your balance, the bouquet nearly slipping out of your hand.
"Hey, you found it!" You turned your head in confusion as you saw a girl from your homeroom running to you. Hong Eunchae, you think to yourself. 
She quickly wrested the bouquet from your hands, before clinging onto your arm, taking a deep whiff of it.
"Why haven't you texted me! I've been waiting for your text for so long!" She tugged at your shoulder, pouting as she stared at you, your heart's pace quickening
"I'm sorry, who are you?" Gaeul questioned, a little confused at what was going on.
"I'm Hong Eunchae, Y/N's girlfriend." She explained, as the cogs in your head started to slowly spin, if this was going to get the 6 of them off your back, you'd be more than willing to play along.
"Sorry, Eunchae-ah, I'll be with you soon, I need to go get some money from my bag to get some food." You said, as you walked towards the locker, the 6 girls in front of you rolling their eyes, walking away, their fun ruined.
You smiled to the girl still clinging onto your arm as the 6 girls walked out of your sight, silently thanking the gods for a saviour. Kudos for sending such an adorable one too.
"Thank you, Eunchae-Ssi." You bowed, as she waved her hands.
"No worries, and you can just call me Eunchae!" She said, smiling brightly as she still clung onto your shoulder
"Sure! I need to go get my money now, so..." You slowly tried to withdraw your hand, skinship with someone you had few interactions with wasn't something you were used to, but Eunchae refused to budge.
"Nonsense. I saw Gaeul take your food just now, I'll get you another bowl, you just get seated at with my unnies alright?" She insisted, tugging at your arm as she walked you to the table, seating you next to her vacant seat as she walked over to the food shop.
You smiled awkwardly at the 4 girls at the table, 3 of them smiling at you, one not as much.
You recognised one of the smiling girls to be Yunjin, you have Literature together, and you partnered with her for a project once.
"Hey Yunjin!" You greeted, the girl lighting up at the fact that you still remembered her.
"Hey Y/N! It's nice to see you again. Just a quick introduction, this is Kazuha, Chaewon and Sakura." You bowed to each of them, as they all greeted you, Chaewon doing so a little monotonously.
Sitting at the table awkwardly, you smiled at the girls, before Chaewon whispered ominously to you, "Break her heart and I break you." 
Before you could ask what that was about, Eunchae quickly set the bowl down, beckoning you to eat, though in your periphery, you noticed Sakura lightly nudging Chaewon. Hmm, wonder what that's about? Regardless, you had 5 minutes before class started, so you wolved the meal down, as the 6 of you got up from the table, ready to head to class, before you stopped Eunchae, who beckoned the rest to go to class

"Thank you for earlier Eunchae, I owe you one." You thanked, as Eunchae smiled back.
'She's cute'
"How bout I cash that in now?" Eunchae questioned, as you tilted your head in confusion
"Let's go out, together." Eunchae took a deep breath, looking nervously at you
"You mean like a date?"
"I guess?" Eunchae asked, her nervous tone not lost upon you.
"Umm, sure!" You said, as Eunchae's face lit up, bouncing on the balls of her feet as she giggled.
"Give me your phone?" She stuck her hand out, before keying her number into your phone, before handing it back to you.
"Now close your eyes!" A little suspicious, you still obliged, before feeling Eunchae taking your hand in hers, lifting it, before kissing the back of your hand
"I'll see you around Y/N!" Eunchae shouted out, before running to her room
Still stunned, you took your phone out, seeing Eunchae's number, saved as "Girlfriend hopefully?"

You chuckled to yourself, perhaps your savior could be the one for you