fourteen

Thanksgiving with my family was amazing. I loved being able to see my family and spend some time with them.

They all loved asking us two questions about California. My grandparents might not understand, but they're both super supportive of me.

They can tell how much I enjoy doing what I do. Maya and I flew back yesterday, so I've been doing laundry for most of the day.

While I did laundry, I thought about what videos to do for December.

I was thinking about doing Christmas makeup until that comes. While I waited for my clothes to dry, I messed around on my keyboard.

I was currently playing Malibu Nights by LANY. The song and album came out back in October so it's been on repeat.

Especially Malibu Nights. That song might be one of my favorites right now.

"Are you just talented in almost everything you play?" I hear Colby ask by my door.

I jumped slightly knowing he startled me. I laughed a little as he came over and laid on my bed.

"Jesus, Colby. I didn't know you were coming." I tell him while turning over. He chuckled a little bit and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"I'm sorry, I thought you saw my text." He apologized. I must've not heard it go off.

We catch up with each other for a little bit, telling each other our Thanksgiving breaks and what all happened.

We then started talking about Christmas and what all we need to get. I usually like doing my Christmas shopping early so I don't have to worry about it.

I hate trying to rush everything and trying to deal with grumpy people.

I asked him if he wanted to go Christmas shopping with me here soon and he said he would so I was really happy about that.

I honestly missed hanging out with Colby when we were away from each other.

I don't know if he felt it too but I know I felt it. It's just nice to be back to California.

Don't get me wrong, it was nice seeing my family, it's just nice being back to get in my schedule.

"Have you thought of any ideas of what to do for videos?" Colby asked making conversation.

I purse my lips and shake my head. "I think I'm just gonna do some Christmas looks to get into the spirit but I don't know just yet." I explained to him.

"I think that'll be a good idea." He told me. His phone dinged causing him to look at it.

He read it for a second and then looked at me. "What is it?" I question curious.

"Kat just texted me saying that everyone's going to a night club for Sam's birthday." I frown towards him while looking.

"Too bad I can't go." I sigh. I was a little upset that I couldn't go. He frowned too when he realized I'm only twenty.

"I don't have to go." I stop him from talking while shaking my head. "This is for your best friend."

Just because I can't go doesn't mean I want him missing out. "Go out and have fun. Kat, Xepher, and myself can have a girls night." I tell him.

I would get a fake ID but there's no point when I'll be twenty-one next year.

He asked if it was okay and I was sure, I told him a thousand times that it was okay.

I texted Kat and Xepher to see if they wanted to come over and they said they were down.

They said they would get some things and head over to the townhouse.