twenty-one

The hate has slowly stopped so I've slowly started posting and going out again.

Luckily, it didn't affect my relationship with Colby. He was currently packing for a trip he was going on with Sam while I finished editing a video.

I glanced at him to see he was folding a white Justin Bieber shirt. I chuckle to myself while I edit.

"Are you seriously packing that shirt?" I ask him while laughing. He looked at me like I was crazy for saying that.

"I am now since you asked me that." He jokingly said. I was going to miss him.

He was going down to Florida to film some videos. He was going to be gone for a few days so I didn't know what I was going to do.

It was going to be weird since he wasn't going to be here. At least I have the roommates and the girls.

I might plan to hang out with them and do some collabs. It's gonna be weird without them there.

I was sad that he was leaving, but he'll be coming back in a few days. Kat and I both said we'll drive them up to the airport.

When I finished editing my video, I made sure it was saved and helped Colby finish packing.

They had a four hour flight at two in the morning. It was currently ten so they have to make sure to get there soon.

I close my Laptop, chug my Monster, and help Colby finish packing. Once he was done, we double checked everything and we zipped his bag up.

He looked at me once we had everything packed. He knows I'm worried about him going there.

If something happens, I'm across the country from him. I just get weird vibes from the trip.

"You and Sam are going to be safe, right?" I ask him. He nodded his head as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"You worry too much, honey." The pet name made my heart skip beat a little bit.

Even though he did reassure me a little bit, I still worry. "Let's just get some rest before we have to leave." I remind him.

We lay down, and look for a movie to watch. There was no point of sleeping knowing we had to wake right back up.

We end up watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre. There were some parts of it that was super cheesy and it made me chuckle.

One good thing about it was that it gave me an excuse to cuddle with Colby even though I wasn't scared.

As we watched another movie, there was a tap on the door, and then it lightly opened.

"You ready to leave?" Sam asked his best friend. This is the part I've been dreading.

Colby nodded his head while stopping the movie. We both get up and make sure we have everything before we head out.

We pile everything in my car since I'm driving. I get into the drivers seat while Colby gets in the passenger seat.

The other two sat in the back while I pulled away. I was going to miss Colby, but I know he's going to be safe.

He's told me several times. We all talked while I drove to the airport. They were talking about how excited they are for the trip.

As I was driving, I saw Colby reading something on his phone. "A fan that lives in Miami told us about an abandoned place by the airport." He spoke.

"Should we go?" He turned around to look at Sam. He thought about it for a minute and said that they should go.

When we got to the airport, I could feel my heart hurt a little bit. Kat and I helped the boys bring their stuff out.

Once it was out, I looked over at Colby. I frowned towards him, not wanting him to leave.

"Come here." He opened his arms up so I could go in there and hug him. I wrap my arms around him tightly.

I rested my cheek on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. It somehow calmed me down.

"Please be safe down there." I say into his chest. He started rubbing my back, which honestly soothed me.

"Don't worry about me, we're going to be okay." He reassured me. I didn't want to, but I knew I had to let him go.

I sigh while I let him go one last time. "See you soon, Brock." I smile a little bit. He gives me the same smile, and it's like he doesn't wanna leave me either.

"See you soon, Elliot." He repeated towards me. He looks at Kat as I look at Sam. I make sure to give him a quick hug and tell him to be safe.

I whispered to him and asked him to watch over Colby for me since I won't be there. He nodded his head and promised he would.

It was time for them to leave so I made sure to give Colby one last kiss and hug goodbye.

Kat and myself watched them until we couldn't anymore. We got into the car and headed back to the traphouse.

Since it's late, there was no point in driving back to my house when I'm tired.

We barely spoke on the drive back, we both listened to the music that's playing on the radio.

When we get to the house, it was quiet from the roommates being either asleep or in their rooms.

"I'll see you tomorrow, goodnight, Kat." I tell her as she tells me the same. I go into Colby's room and lay on the bed.

It was weird laying in there without Colby being here. The bed smelt like him so whenever I laid down, I almost instantly went to sleep.

When I woke up, it was almost ten in the morning. I had a text message from Colby at around five, almost six in the morning saying they made it.

I made sure to text him, telling him I'm happy he made it safely. I could hear laughter from downstairs so I get out of the bed and go downstairs.

Corey, Devyn, and Jake were all talking downstairs. "Well look at who it is? New Hampshire finally woke up." Jake laughed.

I flip him off as I grab a honey bun. "I'm just surprised you're up this early." I come back towards him.

Corey watched us as we fake argued. Devyn just shook her head while walking past us.

"You two are a mess." She laughed. I just shrug while I hang out with Jake and Corey.

Even though Colby wasn't here, it was nice that I can just hang out here without it being awkward.

That's one of the perks of being friends with him and everyone else before we got romantic.

The boys say they didn't have much plans today so I figured I would hang out with them.

Corey was going to play rocket league while I published my video. It was honestly fun watching Corey play.

I even made him teach me and I can tell he was getting frustrated at first. It was fun but once I got better, it was a lot more fun.

When I was a kid, I was always fascinated by video games. But once middle school came, I switched over to make up and girly stuff.

I was always told that gaming was for boys, which is a dumb stereotype.

I think I was going to get a gaming system and get back into that kind of stuff so I can play with Corey.

I texted Colby throughout the day. I could tell he was busy though cause it would take him twenty to forty minutes to respond.

Later that night, I went back to my house. I facetimed Colby for a while so it was nice to see his face.

He was a little off when I facetimed him, like something was bothering him. When I asked, he just said he was tired, which makes sense.

I miss having him here with me. But, I know he's in Florida with Sam exploring and having a good time.

I just hope he stays safe.