sixteen

It's finally December. Maya's coming up on finals week and I can tell she's been getting stressed.

It's been getting colder, which isn't as bad as I thought. I'm still used to the New Hampshire winters where the highs were in the thirties.

Waking up and the roads being icy and snowy for a couple days was normal in New Hampshire.

Now, I wake up in December to it being in the high forties. I've already done all my Christmas shopping so I don't have to worry about that.

I've sent my parents and Maya's Christmas presents to my parents P.O box. It's just easier for me to do that.

Once Maya's done with finals, I'm gonna give her a day or two to rest and then we're going to fly back home.

I was currently getting ready to go to the traphouse. They're getting the gang together before we all make our separate ways.

We're gonna hang out at the traphouse, listen to music, hang out, and play games. I think we were going to get drunk too.

I was honestly excited for this not being a big ass party and it's just going to be the whole group instead.

Devyn said she had bought a bottle for me so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

Maya and Owen are coming too but they're going to a frat party so they'll be there for a while.

I looked at my outfit one last time before putting it on. It was a red and black plaid skater skirt, a long sleeved fishnet crop top, and a black tank crop top.

I had my knee high socks to tie it together and I honestly think it looked really good.

I had an extra bag of clothes in case I stayed the night, and knowing me, I probably will.

I tell Maya I'm leaving and head over to the boys. I was honestly excited to see everyone.

I posted the playlist Colby made for me as I drove to the trap house. Traffic was hectic as usual but eventually I made it.

Almost everyone was here when I pulled in. I think we're just waiting on Kat and Xepher to show up.

When I pull up to the house, I grab my bag and head inside. I can hear music playing in the room with the bar so I head in there.

Aaron and Sam were in there, setting out all the bottles everyone was going to be drinking.

I feel bad that I barely talk or hang out with Aaron. He just barely goes out with us and spends his time cooped up in his room.

It was nice seeing him out with Sam. I smiled when I saw both of them. "Hey guys. Colby upstairs?" I asked walking towards them.

"Yeah, he's in the shower so he should be down soon." Sam informed me. I don't mind hanging out with them for a while.

I made myself comfortable on the couch as usual. As I hung out with the two downstairs, Corey, Devyn, and Jake all walked in.

Devyn smiled when she saw me and joined me on the couch. We started gossiping while the boys talked within each other.

I was really happy to be having this day with them. While Devyn and I talked, I looked over to see Colby walking in.

He had on black skinny jeans and was wearing his merch. He had a gift bag in his hand as he scanned the room.

When his eyes landed on mine, he smiled a little bit. He moved his head telling me to follow him so I smiled a little bit.

"I'll be right back." I tell Devyn as I stand up from the couch. I walk over to Colby as he stood against the doorframe with a smirk.