seventeen

Christmas in New Hampshire with the family went really well. I wasn't used to the cold so I spent most of it learning songs on the Ukulele.

I had brought it with me knowing I had some down time to actually learn some songs.

It was nice being able to have some chill time with my family. My mom asked a bunch of questions about Colby and my new friend group.

I honestly love the group so much. I miss them a lot too. We text everyday in the groupchat.

I talked to Colby everyday too, making sure we facetimed every night. One thing we never talked about was the drunken kiss between us.

After that happened, we just continued on like nothing happened. I do wanna know how he feels about it.

I just don't wanna ruin the friendship we have, so I haven't told him how I still think about how good of a kisser he is.

I just kinda figured that if he wanted to talk about it, then he would. I'm not too worried though.

Maybe it's easier because I haven't seen him in person much knowing I just flew back yesterday.

I was currently at the townhouse, getting some laundry done. Maya's with Owen since she didn't get to see him the past few days.

As I was doing laundry and cleaning, there was a knock on the door and I saw it open to reveal Colby.

I couldn't help but smile a little bit when I saw him walk in. "There's my favorite makeup artist." He smiled when he walked in.

"There's my favorite urban explorer." I hit him back with it. We both went over and sat on the couch.

"So, how did Christmas in New Hampshire go?" He looked at me. I get comfortable before I talk.

"It went really well. It was nice seeing my parents and family. I caught up with an old friend." I tell him.

When I was a kid, I was best friends with my next door neighbor, Hayden. He was a couple years older than me.

He protected and watched over me in high school, but after my Sophomore year, he left for first year at college.

I didn't get to see him much and my youtube career was taking off so we drifted apart though.

We talked about how he's in his last year and about to graduate. He ended up opening up and telling me how he never wanted to go to college.

It was his parents dream and he wants to become a musician. I told him how I have an extra bedroom if he ever wants it.

It was good catching up and talking to him. "Other than that, it went really well. How was Kansas?" I asked.

He told me it was really good seeing his family and catching up with Sam's parents and their two high school friends, Nate and Alex.

He said he's just happy that he's back in town so we can prepare for this New Years party.

"I just can't believe it's our last New Years party there." He frowns a little bit.

In the beginning of March, their lease is up so they have to move out.

They haven't been looking for apartments just yet but they will once it gets closer.

I told Colby I would help him with an apartment search and he was okay with that.

Even though I wasn't there the whole time they lived in the traphouse, I was going to miss it.

I've had a lot of memories there. Breaking my foot, all the late night laughs, random screaming, and parties.

If you wanted somewhere quiet to go, the traphosue was the last place to go.