The so called "copy cat" gang

"Nishiki, I'm so...so sorry" Hinami started to say crying.

"Why, why!" Nishiki yelled out, "Why her? What the fuck did she ever do to deserve this?" He continued yelling out as he cried out in pain.

Everyone stood frozen, looking on in pain as Nishiki fell apart in front of them.

..."she deserved death because she could not evolve." A voice said from behind them.

Everyone turned to look, there before them stood the copycat ghoul "Jason".

"Y-you're..." Sun stuttered to say.

"Yes it is I, Jason, how pathetic you all are, risking your lives for these fucking humans. Humans are nothing more than tools for us to use"

"W-what are you talking about?!" Touka yelled out.

Jason smiled, "Hmph, I don't give out information for free, if you really want to know, pick which one of you I eat."

Everyone looked on in horror at what his demands were. Even though hypothetically the obvious choice would be Kimi, the mental and emotional damage that would add to Nishiki would be unbearable.

No one said a word.

"Well I guess you don't want to know that bad then...just know whomever associates with humans we take to be just as low as humans. And you see how well we treat our humans now don't you...anyways I'm sure I'll see you all soon..." Jason started saying when his eyes shifted back towards the building.

Kaneki and you had finally made it outside, you had blood streaming down your chest falling into your breast highlighting just how voluptuous they were. Jason's nose went insane sniffing your way. "Well fuck me..." he said as he took off towards you.

Ayato looked over and saw where he was headed towards.

"Y/N! Watch out!" He yelled out.

Kaneki and you looked towards them and saw a huge mass coming towards you.

"Fuck, Kaneki just used up so much energy and this thing it's...it's so powerful." You said to yourself.

"Shit, protect her Kaneki, protect her..." he thought to himself.

He tried to push out his kagune but it wasn't moving like he wanted it too, "fuck, no time...just..."

"Ahh" Kaneki yelled out, he placed himself in front of you looking at you as the ghouls kagune pierced through Kaneki's stomach.

"No...no, no, no, he... He can't die, he can't"

Kaneki's eye went red as the ghoul pulled his kagune out of Ken. He stayed there frozen on his knees gasping for breath as the blood continued to pour out of him.

You ran towards him...

"Fuck, I'm...I'm losing a lot of blood...I might die... I see Y/N, she looks so beautiful, run away...run while you can I'll let him take me...run! Run!" He said to himself. His eyes blinked closed for a few seconds, upon re opening he saw you now running towards him. "What, no, run away! Away! Not towards me..." he thought.

You knelt down in front of him, you brought his head into your chest and begged him, "please feed off me, please Kaneki, please, I...I need you..." you said to him.

Jason was licking his lips watching you closely. "Ahh, looks like I found the great missing number 0001 bitch."

"What did he just say? How did he...how did he know?!" You said to yourself.

"Kaneki please, feed, he's... he's gonna take me if you don't, he's gonna take me away forever!" You yelled.

Kaneki yelled out, he bit into you drinking up a good amount of your blood. You soon became light headed, and feeling like soon you were gonna faint.