Chapter 2 : The only witness - Part 6

- Jacob : " Y'all heard the 'MY' part? Ooooh! Someone's being all sweet! Uh-Huh! I see you!"

-Beatrice blushed so hard that Lumos had to step in quickly: "Well, isn't she my personal doctor AND childhood friend? *He crossed his eyes to make her laugh and it worked* Very normal", then whispered to her: "Although, I'm pretty sure that we would've spent more time together, if she lived nearby back then. Glad it's different now."

-Jason poked Lumos's shoulder, and said to him jokingly: "Haha! You're crazy! It's a good thing that you've managed to persuade her to be your doctor even though she had planned to keep this career a secret."

-Suddenly, Beatrice choked : "OMG! I've just remembered something! Dude, you've almost shouted that I was a doctor in front of everybody! Thank God only my bestie heard it! I do trust her, but now I have to explain everything to her..."

-Jason : "I'm terribly sorry about that!"

-Beatrice : "I know, I know! You were worried about him. It's fine this time! *turned to Lumos* So, since you're alright now, I'll uh- disappear! I think I owe Estelle some explanations. It's the right time for her to know anyways!"

She was about to go, when he grabbed her hand, and asked her urgently: "Did you just say- Estelle?", to which she responded with a bright smile: "Yep, the girl who sat next to me was Stella. She looked different huh?"

He nodded, slowly letting go of her hand, and said quietly: "Yeah!", then added: "Tell me, did you come up with the idea of adding pink strands of hair to her beautiful naturally blonde ones?"

"Actually no, the idea was HERS this time! And SHE talked ME into adding blue ones into mine as well for 'the party'! You know? Can you imagine that?", replied Beatrice, amused.

"Pff! I just don't get you guys!", said Lumos, "Your natural hair looks better on both of you, but I'm not surprised by her behavior in the slightest. She may seem uninterested in things and super calm, sometimes, but in reality she's amazing, and totally unpredictable. Just like yourself!"

-Beatrice : "Hmm- I get it. Who would know her better than you? FYI, these are unreal strands of hair done with a very advanced nanotechnology! You can't tell because the display is done by a very tiny projector, which is automatically charged with the nerve impulse's movement in our heads."

-Lumos : "Wonderful! So, basically what you're saying is that you girls are now putting microscopic devices inside your hair for beauty purposes!"

-Beatrice : "Haha! Yeah, thanks to advancing technology, we get to change our hair color whenever we feel like it, without damaging it with chemicals. I'll leave you grandpa with your old ways! Oh, and don't worry, I'll introduce you to our world on another occasion! Now, I gotta find my friend. *He looked at her in a special way, only she could understand* Not yet. But you may rest assured that I'll reunite you guys soon enough! Farewell, haha!" 

He gratefully smiled at her, then said goodbye in a comic way; waving at her with the black wig he was wearing during the show, and fake-crying in an obvious way.