Chapter 5 : Hi I'm Peter.. I mean Julian III - Part 4

He quickly nodded. She smiled, then made his mouth go back to normal by magically unzipping it. After that, she told him her story with his dad, without mentioning anything about Infinita, then proceeded by announcing to him that she was his biological mother.

-Peter: "Ah! I get it. So, according to whatever you're saying, when I'm angry, only my left eye's color changes because my 'real' father isn't from that.. Magia place- uh planet right?"

-Regina: "Exactly! You must've been wondering about the reason for YEARS haha! But, from the doubt in your eyes, I think- that you can't bring yourself to believe a word I said."

-Peter: "Yeah, that is true! The explanation does seem to be perfectly logical- but thing is, ma'am, I don't have any magical powers. So, you see, I'm just a normal boy."

-Regina: "Okay, you're a painter, right? *Peter nodded* Focus then, and imagine um- let's say a very specific flower. Imagine that you're holding it in your hands. Feel it! Can you do that? Come on! Close your eyes. Deep breaths. Go on!"

Peter tried to follow Regina's instructions, but nothing happened.

-Regina: "Just so you know, normal boy, your real name is Julian the third. It's a given that you aren't capable of doing things, as long as you don't believe you can. It's the same with life as well, if you don't believe you can reach a certain goal, you won't be able to! I truly wished you would trust me, but I guess- I need- AMANDAA!"

She clapped her hands and Amanda, Peter's adoptive mother, appeared in the blink of an eye.

Peter back-jumped, when he suddenly saw his own mother appear in front of him: "Woaah!"

-Amanda: "I was- I- was in the kitchen! How am I- here?"

-Peter: "Behind you mom!"

Amanda looked over her own shoulder. Startled, she gulped, then said in a low cracking voice: "The queen R-Regina!"

 Startled, she gulped, then said in a low cracking voice: "The queen R-Regina!"

-Peter: "Do you actually know her mom?"

-Amanda: "Yes- son. In fact, I promise I was gonna tell you the truth! She just didn't give me enough time to muster my courage up and-"

Amanda's knees weakened, when Regina's eyes turned dark brown again, by the time she started screaming : "Enough TIME? Are you kidding me? I gave you TWO whole months already, but you were stalling the whole time! Don't you forget that you had MY baby instead of ME, for FIFTEEN years. Isn't it my right to want to be reunited with my son?"

-Amanda: "O-of course! You're absolutely right. But he's my dearest son amongst his two brothers, and even THEY adore him so much! My heart wouldn't accept it, and my tongue just wouldn't let me utter a single word about it. In any case, I didn't mean for him to know- this way!"

-Peter: "Regina! IF this is your actual name- Please DO NOT mess with my head any longer! Is this another illusion of yours?"

-Regina very innocently : "Not at all! This truly is Amanda!"

-Amanda: "Yeah! I guess that she used that thing she calls 'magic'. *tears started covering her face, Peter was quick to wipe them away of her face* I didn't give birth to you, and words can't express how sorry I am for hiding this from these whole years. But you will always be my beloved boy! Always remember that I love you so so much! Okay?"

-Peter : "Oh, please! Stop that circus at once! And in such a rainy day! Oof! I can't believe it! My clothes! Wait, what if you're one of those bad guys you said want to kidnap me, Regina? Do you wanna sell my organs or something? Who's to say that this Amanda right here isn't some other creature pretending to be her? W-"

Regina laughed muttering: "Just like your mama! I love your imagination!", then answered him: "Don't worry baby, we're nature's servants. Some rain won't hurt ya!"

Amanda took out of her pocket Nwar's letter, and handed it to him: "You wanted to go Engineering Inclination School to fulfill my husband's dying wish. You tricked them somehow and got in. So, John was upset at you. Later, they found out your natural love for art, so they sent you to your current school. After that, you brother was so proud of you, and the family got you your dream art kit. Does this count as enough evidence?"

"Impossible!", he thought. Only his family knows these details. Peter fell to the ground, in shock, so Amanda hugged him tightly.

-Peter crying his eyes out: "Mom? I- I mean- You're not my real mother?"

-Amanda: "Unfortunately, no. What I mean to say is that I'm sorry because you're not my own flesh! You're the prince of planet Magia. At the end of the day, it's not too bad sweetie."

Peter freed himself of Amanda's embrace. His left eye turning dark brown, he stood up facing his biological mother again. Regina couldn't stop herself, and pulled him into a warm embrace. At first he tried to push her away as well. But strangely, he calmed down at once. His eye came back to its normal green color. That's when he finally asked her: "What about my real dad then?"

-Regina : "We were living peacefully until my foolish cousin, Nwar, had kidnapped you. After a fourteen years long search, you father couldn't take losing you anymore. So, he left me. But, before leaving, he wanted me to give you this book. It will be of great help to you in your future missions whenever you actually need it."

-Peter : "My future what now?"

-Regina : "I mean your life's matters. Just open it, with a question in your mind, and it will give you the answer. That is of course, if you're in desperate need of an answer. Or else, nothing will happen. In fact, that book had two parts, but the second one is lost.. Anyway, don't worry about any of this right now! The most important thing is that, now, you have your father's book. Here!"

///END OF THE PART///

What do you think Peter's question should be? Will the book answer?

I hope you enjoyed reading this part, even more interesting things are yet to come. I will see you next time. Don't forget, vote with the little star and share your opinion with me in the comments. Have a great week! ^_^ ~Faty.B