Chapter 5 : Hi I'm Peter.. I mean Julian III - Part 6

-Peter: "But that's not fair dude! Everything Beatrice is doing is fixing mistakes she's never made in the first place and-"

-Adam: "ENOUGH!"

Right after that, Peter hurried back to me, being extremely apologetic for Adam's behavior: "I'm sorry Beatrice! He just needs some time!"

}

I remember quickly getting out of his house then, and being completely understanding towards his feelings. I waited for what seemed to me to be like an eternity, then tried calling him. But, he was avoiding me. I learned later on that his parents were pressuring him to let me go, which, again, I understood! Deep down though, I was devastated, and couldn't accept such unfairness. And for that reason, I came back, one of these days, home, spitting the harshest worst things ever out of my own mouth. I was hoping that the yelling would calm the fire, which was burning my heart down. Instead, I was slapped with a new disaster: the death of what was left of my family, right then and there.

Estelle stood by me, helped me get through my grieve, and never abandoned me for a second. I asked her to be my housemate, so we can be there for each other, especially after knowing for sure that her aunt 'Angela', was never coming back.

When Peter learned about what had happened to me, he ran to inform his friend about my misfortune, right after paying me his condolences. Not long after, Adam stood in front of me, very sorry, and insistent to be there for me, even when I was literally pushing him away.

That's how we became friends again, and everything was forgiven, thanks to his persistence.

Yes, because my friend didn't just apologize when he came back to his senses.. Instead, he put himself in charge of reminding me everyday of the fact that my first invention had saved his sister's life, saying things like: "Listen, don't you ever blame yourself! I would totally prefer that my sister forgets all of her memories a thousand times, knowing that she's alive, and in good hands, than losing her forever."

I truly didn't expect anything good to be said about that damned pill of medication, I have invented. But the medical record that was saved at the police station, proved to me as well that Estelle's critical state was literally saved by a 'miracle'.

Seeing Adam and Peter look at it this way too, helped me get rid of a very heavy burden I was carrying around.

Thank God!

-Adam: "Look who's here!"

Peter eyes started sparkling, as he jumped excitedly, and shouted, easily lifting Estelle up in the air, and spinning her around: " Oh My God! Stella! Stella! I really missed youu!"

-Estelle moved: "I missed you Peter! *then added in a cute but a bit blaming tone* But why didn't you come with Adam?"

Peter confidently answered with a wide a smile on his face: "Truthfully speaking, I thought you needed more time to rest. So, when Beatrice told me you were sleeping, and knowing how much you LOVE sleeping, I didn't dare to intrude Haha!"

-Estelle: "Oh, don't worry! I've already slept like TEN whole hours last night. That's why I didn't need much time to recover my energy, although I was served such a strong medication."

-Peter: "It's a relief that some things never change! Haha!"

Estelle looked at me, and said: "Haha! Yeah. I stayed with my dear brother, and he told me all about the adventures you guys had without me! YOU TRAITORS!"

"You didn't miss much. I'm quite sure that there will be many more for us to look forward to. That is, of course, if the queen herself accepts me in the team."

Estelle rolled her eyes, and answered: "Well DUH! You must be kidding! It's a sure thing that my savior HAS to be with us! I can't wait to experience my first adventure with you in the team. You guys, I must apologize to you for spilling the beans!"_

Suddenly, Beatrice got very nervous. So, she looked at the two young men, who understood what she meant quite immediately. Adam gently patted her shoulder with a smile on his face, whereas Peter whispered in her ear encouraging words : "Don't worry, I know my fiancee very well!", which calmed her down.

Estelle though, wasn't very comfortable with how everyone was behaving. She felt, well, a little jealous, so she thought to herself: "What's that now Mr. Peter?! You understand my bestie from the look in her eyes?"

Adam felt his sister's discomfort, who didn't understand what was actually happening. So, he winked at her, and told her: "It's okay! Our new member is not bad at all!"

Estelle smiled, chasing away the thoughts she was having: "Good. *She remembered something, and poked Beatrice's arm* Oh! I almost forgot! I can't believe you were THE 'Bea' Adam spoke to me about non-stop when we were kids."

Beatrice winked at her before replying : "I guess destiny wanted the for of us to reunite again for some reason."

Everyone laughed.

///END OF THE PART///

I hope you enjoyed reading this week's BONUS part, even more interesting things are yet to come. I will see you next time. Don't forget, vote with the little star and share your opinion with me in the comments. Have a great week! ^_^ ~Faty.B