Chapter 5 : Hi I'm Peter.. I mean Julian III - Part 3

Altough Fox didn't tell the truth on his own, Regina decided to simply banish him from her planet instead of killing him: She believed that her cousin Nwar was going to get his revenge on him anyway for telling on him. That's why she had considered that leaving Fox out there, homeless, scared, always running away from Nwar to be the best punishment ever for him.

On the same day, they summoned his master, who had, against all odds, confessed his crime quite very easily, telling her that he simply hated her when she married someone other than him, and that what he's done to her was much deserved. She asked him about her son's location, so, he told her: "Look in the future, cousin!", before disappearing into thin air, leaving everyone in the room in shock with his fading echoing maniac laugh.

Years have gone by, and the young prince had just turned fifteen years old. That day, the queen was back home from her quest journey. She came alone this time, without her husband: it looked like he had abandoned her. But she never uttered a single word about what had truly happened to him.

Nwar heard of it, so he suddenly felt an urging feeling to tell his cousin JulianIII's location. Once he was done, the shock was clear on HIS face this time instead. So, he understood that he was victim of a new type of conspiracy, where he no longer had control over his own words.

The second the queen had made sure of the accuracy of the place and time zone mentioned by the traitor, she took him by surprise and cast a complicated spell on him, making him forget all of his memories. After that, she imprisoned him in Heelan.

///Heelan is the highest tower in the infinte world where snowstorms never stopped. That's where the most dangerous werlocks are locked up. It cancels their magical powers, so no one can escape ////

Regina didn't waste any time and went to the exact spot.

The queen of Magia watched her son closely, then finally met him on a rainy day

Two years ago in Somniuma, at the beginning of the 5th month of the year 3100:

-Regina : "Hello Peter!"

Peter turned his head left and right to make sure that the beautiful lady was actually talking to him.

Regina smiled at him warmly, and winked at him saying: "Yes, you! Who else here is named Peter? Ah darling, you look so gorgeous!"

Peter laughed and shyly answered: "Haha! Um, yea, looks like it's me."

To hide his awkwardness, he took off his hat and bowed to her in a cute funny way. Then mustered up his courage and finally asked her : "How may I help the fine lady?"                     

Regina returned the courtesy in the same childish way and answered: "Nothing! I just wanna keep looking at you until I get enough son

Regina returned the courtesy in the same childish way and answered: "Nothing! I just wanna keep looking at you until I get enough son. But I need to check one thing first!"

 Before he could answer, she snapped her fingers, so Estelle showed up in front of them, in a blink of an eye, blindfolded, on her knees, severely wounded, looking so frail. He yelled : "Stella!", as he tried to run to save her, but his feet didn't agree to follow him, so he got angry.

That's when his left eye turned dark brown, while the other one stayed green. Regina looked surprise for a second then suddenly clapped: "AHA!" She waved her hand and the illusion vanished.

"I get it now!",she said to herself.

Peter could move again, so he grabbed Regina by the collar and asked her threateningly : "WHERE. IS. ESTELLE?", to which she replied with her smile still on : "Don't worry baby, she's fine!"

-Peter: "Your baby?! Are you crazy? Where IS Estelle?"

-Regina: "HAHAHA! Well, I called you 'son' before, you've only noticed now?"

-Peter: "Don't piss me off! Where is she?"

Regina's both eyes turned dark brown, so, he instinctively let her collar go, and said : "What in the world-"

She controlled her anger fast enough, now that she has his full attention:"You're probably wondering why my eyes have changed colors, when I was angry. Right? *He slowly nodded* I'll explain everything! You know what? That's exactly what I've been testing you for. You truly are my little Julian."

Peter couldn't speak as his biological mom had turned his mouth into a closed zipper, and forced him to cross his arms. She almost burst out laughing seeing him that way, but held it in.

 She almost burst out laughing seeing him that way, but held it in

-Regina : "In fact, you friend Estelle is fine. That was a mere illusion I used as a ruse, amongst others to test your eye color changing when you're angry. Ugh! You truly were a piece of work.. You don't get angry much, do you? Did you know that I literally tried everything? Threw you in the mud in an embarrassing way in front of your friends, making your hairdresser do a terrible haircut to your perfect hair, EVEN tearing apart the painting you've been working on for so long, didn't work. *His eyes opened so widely, he felt they were gonna pop out of his head, and pointed at her* Yup, that was me! I did all of that, but apparently the only thing that had succeeded was 'pretending to hurt your friend'! I won't lie, I was quite surprised when I noticed that only one eye of yours changed, but later, it all made sense considering you were born from two different worlds."

She clapped her hands, and a ball of crystal appeared out of nowhere. Then, she snapped her fingers before doing some movements over it screaming : "Show me Estelle!". At that very second, Estelle appeared in it having a good time with her brother, right beside the Engineering Inclination School's door. So, Peter could finally relax.

-Regina: "Listen to me first okay?"

///END OF THE PART///

How do you think did Peter take the news about his adoption? That's what we're gonna discover together in the next parts.

I hope you enjoyed reading this part. Stay tuned! I will see you tomorrow. Don't forget, vote with the little star and share your opinion with me in the comments. Have a nice day! ^_^ ~Faty.B